Mini PGTW in base kit?

I was think something like 2-5% instant regression on a gen you kick it doesn't stack with other gen regression perks. It would make kicking a gen worth it plus it would stop survivor's from one tapping gens to stop regression because you can kick it again and it will lose progress? What you guys thinkm

Comments

  • Yes. 5% regression per kick and pgtw buffs this to 25% for 45 seconds after a hook. Makes ruin less viable and allows more build variety

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Yes. 5% regression per kick and pgtw buffs this to 25% for 45 seconds after a hook. Makes ruin less viable and allows more build variety

    The 5% wouldn't stack with PGTW or perks like overcharge(I think that's the doc perk) because I feel that could get way oppressive.

    Then again I don't know S about balance so I could be wrong lol

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2421541#Comment_2421541

    The 5% wouldn't stack with PGTW or perks like overcharge(I think that's the doc perk) because I feel that could get way oppressive.

    Then again I don't know S about balance so I could be wrong lol

    No, as in PGTW's effect is changed to add 20% to the already existing regression that now exists so it's no different to current PGTW

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2421557#Comment_2421557

    No, as in PGTW's effect is changed to add 20% to the already existing regression that now exists so it's no different to current PGTW

    Ok PGTW has changed quite a bit sense i been gone. I think its for the better though I completely killed a gens progression because I hook a couple of survivors next to it and got hooked and jumped right back on it it wasn't the play guys lol

  • The only argument against this is that it'd make 3 gens more oppressive. To be fair though, this is usually the fault of the survivors.

    Edit: Haha last 2 digits of my post count before this reply has the funny number

    image.png


  • @glitchboi said:

    The only argument against this is that it'd make 3 gens more oppressive. To be fair though, this is usually the fault of the survivors.

    Edit: Haha last 2 digits of my post count before this reply has the funny number

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8RHDRN8T39DN/image.png

    It could deactivate with 3 gens left. I don't think it would be to had to make it like that.

    Kicking gens its almost useless rn especially with one tapping been a thing.

    You could also make a mandatory skill check happen when you start a gen but that could have other issues

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2421588#Comment_2421588

    It could deactivate with 3 gens left. I don't think it would be to had to make it like that.

    Kicking gens its almost useless rn especially with one tapping been a thing.

    You could also make a mandatory skill check happen when you start a gen but that could have other issues

    Yeah I think that's the better way to go.

    Gen tapping in general is really annoying, and I'm sure there's some way to prevent it from happening, like requiring the survivor to stay on the gen for 2 seconds or something.

  • @SonicOffline said:

    What is pgtw?

    Pop goes the weasel

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2421600#Comment_2421600

    Yeah I think that's the better way to go.

    Gen tapping in general is really annoying, and I'm sure there's some way to prevent it from happening, like requiring the survivor to stay on the gen for 2 seconds or something.

    I was thinking about that as well. Im not to sure how long if its to short then it won't matter, to long and its not fair to the survivors. Something to make to actually have to think if its worth it to just jump right back one the gen if the killer is relatively close