I have to thank the MMR for ...
I think this is a good opportunity for lazy people who don't play different killers and take advantage of this to achieve my long-awaited Adept of Doctor and Blight this day. I must thank you but I will continue to hate him.

Comments
Oh my, good idea lol
I've thought of playing hag to get her adept during this mmr test but ######### her gameplay is just boring
How have you not gathered all the adepts at this point? 1300 hours?
I don't like playing a majority of the killer roster so that's why I don't have every adept
Almost 2.5k hours and I still haven't gotten Adept Billy and Plague, quite insulting lol.
Even then, adept isn't easy for most people.
Laziness.
Me trying to enjoy Hag (I fell asleep) (IMPOSSIBLE)
They're all fun except Freddy. Freddy appeals to a specific demographic of person.
I struggled with Oni tbh
I appreciate your honesty, integrity, and may God bless you in all that you do.
You need to equip the perks and go for it... It isn't really something that comes from natural gameplay. You could play 13,000 hours and not have all of them pretty easily.
Now if they spent all 1300 hours going for them, yeah, I guess that would be kind of sad. I highly doubt that, though.
I have 100% achievements in under 3000 hours, so I'd disagree
You would disagree that they don't come from natural gameplay? You are entitled to that wrong opinion, I suppose.
I thought I would not get it, the Adept of Doctor and Blight I got them the first time, Blight I thought I would not get it because I had won a game with him before, I turned off the PC and I said to myself, What if I try? Well I turned it on, I put speed addons with every Rush and Auras, Coldwind Offering hopefully.
Without a doubt I am more happy with the Adept of Blight than with the Doctor.
Thanks.
The fact is that all achievements can be earned naturally by playing the character needed. By 10,000 hours, you should have mastered the game like with any skill. If you've played 13,000 hours and you don't have all the adepts, youre demonstrating ineptitude or actively ignoring the achievements.
I suppose ignorance is natural, then?