How to make survivors join your lobby faster ?
How does the system works?
How does the system works?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is no way to make survivors join your lobby. Try playing in the evening, that's all I can say.
I think it's supposed to be related to how many people are playing survivor (80%) vs playing killer (20%). If the number of players trying to play killer is greater than 20% of the total active player base, they're going to have a harder time filling up a lobby because there are more slots for survivors to fill than there are survivors playing. On the flip side, if less than 20% of the total active player base is playing killer, their lobbies are going to fill up quickly, due to fewer slots for survivors to fill up, and consequently, survivors will have a harder time finding lobbies.
Yeah, unfortunately, it's just a problem with the genre as a whole. It's actually the main reason I'm thinking that asymmetrical games might not be for me. I have limited play time, and I'm already tired of being forced to play Survivor just to get enough matches in that time. In the end, I think I might just stick with MMOs, MOBAs, and Hero-Shooters.
I'm hoping that maybe Hide or Die alleviates that issue since all 16 players start on the same side, and end-up switching sides during the match as the darkness transforms them. I already see that Last Year: The Nightmare is going to have a similar issue to DBD (5 survivors to 1 killer), unless they go the Friday the 13th route and six people queue and the killer-player is chosen at random. But that way wasn't too popular in F13 from what I understand.
Whoops, double post
Get into green ranks? I think that's where the queue times are faster but still long. Or play on console where the horrible FPS creates a killer shortage.
I dont mind waiting to be honest i can wait there are just too many problems with matchmaking like it takes in people with high ping anticheat crashes lobby crashes longer waiting when three survivors waiting for one more etc so waiting in a lobby isnt a problem
It's only an issue right now because of the poorly implemented event. Normally it's fine.
More like survivors nerf to me
If they're not playing because of that then it's just them acting like children. The changes we're quite needed and still much, much more to get this game closer to balanced. Most of them just don't realize how overpowered survivors are because they are simply not very good at the game.
Think im going to play survivor now more waiting for 20 mins to get people isnt fun at all
True, the bloodpoint gains on survivor are just trash unfortunately
Much more situational than BBQ however, you've got 2 other people fighting you for those grabs.
Watch a movie series in the background, you will be surprised how fast survivors join and maybe it will be even so fast that you actually miss the game^^