any pictures of pets?
this time its a request from me- can you guys put some pictures of pets (or animals in general) in this thread? id appreciate it
Tagged:
Mod
this time its a request from me- can you guys put some pictures of pets (or animals in general) in this thread? id appreciate it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
not mine, but you already have a pic of my doggo - will try to get another tomorrow for you (he's gone to bed now).
Hope you're ok Karu!
im... not the best right now, tbh, but thank you for the picture. they all look like very good friends :)
(and i appreciate you trying to get another pic of the doggo tomorrow)
I know I shared with you a pic of my dog before but Iβll do it again.
thank you
he's very sleepy cos I woke him up for the pic - figured you needed it <3
thank you mandy, this really does help and means a lot
My pups
i would like to give them both many head pats
This is Tilly. She and her 3 siblings will be 11 months old tomorrow! She wishes all the best to everyone needing cuteness today... also she said if you have any cheese left on your plate, she'll gladly polish it off for you.
Edit: Breaking news:
Tilly is adorable and I am glad she made a guest appearance today
Late, but the top pic is Autumn and the lower one is Lucy
Autumn and Lucy are both very cute meow meows and I very much so appreciate getting to meet them
Here's the little guy
May lack the floof but not the cute
Very cute, a lot of people are scared of her though
I'd still give her head pats
Here's a picture of my kitty Holly cosplaying Myers.
Look out tonight she's gonna sneak attack you with a hug
whenever i see one of these threads i automatically click on it regardless of what i'm currently doing, for cute 4 legged animals are more important then work or personal hobbies
ngl they're some of my favourite threads - I love to see people's pets.
Imma get my bestiest kitties (I would post 1 of my other cat but I miss him)
The girl calico on topβs name is Rasha and the big boy is Charlie
This is my dog, I take alot of pics of her sleeping π
This is my brother's dog.
Couple baby raccoons that were in the yard. Would love to have them as my pets but they remain in the wild.
Your doggo is adorable, so is your brothers, and then the baby trash pandas too!! Thank you for this blessing
I have plenty more animal pics from pets, fairs, wildlife, and having previously worked at a petshop. I like any reason to share them. π
my profile wall is often a good place to share them without reason...just sayin.
Good to know. π
I do it all the time and haven't been nuked yet lol
Here's some more just because.
Coyote hanging out in back yard and making dogs jealous that it gets to roam around without a leash.
Moose up in Canada that I was told to quit trying to call over to be my friend.
Squirrel I tried to offer my camera to in exchange for friendship.
Some animals at local fair
My dog loving the snow one year and wanting all the smells in/under the snow.
My brother's old dog.
The lazy pair
ππππππ