Chapter 21 Killer Confirmed
It’s you. Your the new DBD killer.
It’s you. Your the new DBD killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is going to be the easiest chapter ever for survivors.
I wholeheartedly deny this rumour. It is definitely the next person who posts beneath me lol.
I knew I was the perfect killer for the entity
A dwarf with explosive ale is too op
If I was a killer I would somehow have the broken status.
The real dbd killers were the friends we made along the way
Not a sentient set of drawers from ikea, this decision will definitely affect the trout population
Yeah it is me.
I am honestly Legion but with unlimited power.
I knew it, BHVR even released my trailer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyoUecpe_wUI may not have my gamer chair in the Entity's realm, but I have my gamer chair in my heart.
Finally! My times to shine oWo
D:
My ability is to put Bait drawings on wall / tree, get survivors' attention then M1 them from behind
Great you're finally acknowledging me, but one quick question...
Why is this not in off-topic?
Oh no, now theres two of them
I would be the worst killer in the game. Probably worse than Trapper.
My power would be giving survivors an extra health state for everyone as in holding back... but I can one-shot Meg.
The next killer will be someone with a power thats useless during a chase.
IF the power is useful during a chase, it will be nerfed hard after 2 weeks, because of the heavy community (survivor) backlash.