Tunneling and camping
More needs to be done against tunneling killers... 3 games in a row I'm camped on hook knocked down as they stand at me to wait out my DS to just hook me again. It's stopping me from actually playing the game. I mean if I'm playing solo it's hard to counteract this.
Comments
Won't happen. Part of game whether anyone likes it or not. 1-2 gens left/low hook count don't bother me as the killer is behind trying to make a play (they desperate) but using it right of the start as a main strat is trash. Solo really struggles against tunnel/camp.
Tunneling is fine
If he wait DS on your slug i really hope the other smash those gen because the killer just lose if they do that.
The entire point of the killer role is to remove other players from the game.
You dont need to have a 1 or 2 gen left for the killer the be beind. With 3 or 4 gen remaining the killer can be beind if 3 or 4 gen are at 50% or more this is more scary for any killer then 1 or 2 remaining gen with 0% progress
There's exceptions to everything. I personally don't use the tactics until that point/feel I have to. Although 4 at 50 percent still need the same charges as 2 gens. I also stated that because loosing 3 gens means nothing that's usually where the killer points in the most work hence supplies are limited, and gens are easier to defend at that point. We all have our own preferences though.
I recommend maybe play some killer games. That's what I do when my solo matches go terrible.
Most killers in higher ranks are bad and feel threatened by solo queue teams, so you'll see this no matter what's done. Just try to get more efficient at looping.
*looks at game's recent player milestones/consistent position in Steam's most played games on SteamDB/actual data*
Tunneling and Camping are really killing the game and driving players away!
Seems that the people complaining are actually in the minority, while the majority understand the game's objective and the options available to do so.
While I do agree with wholeheartedly, getting camped & tunneled sucks & I would do anything for them to change it for the better.
It sucks when you do get camped or tunneled out of a game, but I see no reason it needs to be change. It's tactic killers can use that can be punished very effectively by survivors doing the objective. Too many times someone getting tunneled or camped out of a game leads to a 4K, because survivors end up doing everything but gens.
Plus it's not like you are getting tunneled or camped out of every game. For every game I encountered that sucks for whatever various reasons there's plenty of decent games I have.
Removing killer agency is something that would probably (and substantially) decrease the game's population.
Can't wait to see this topic discussed civilly.
Nah, I tunnel and camp whenever I can because ultimately, I play to win and I don't take chances.
I give no mercy and expect none in return.