Hacked charms?

Came across this player who had the last charm in the rift already, now I know there can be people with absolutely nothing going on that already have that, probably.


But they also had the book from what I think is the 3rd version end charm in the tomes....sooo yeah hacked charms I guess?

20210808160816_1.jpg


Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @BioX said:

    Came across this player who had the last charm in the rift already, now I know there can be people with absolutely nothing going on that already have that, probably.

    But they also had the book from what I think is the 3rd version end charm in the tomes....sooo yeah hacked charms I guess?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6T19IF8YTIV0/20210808160816-1.jpg

    If its in the rift they can pay their way. As for the challenge board no idea.

  • Great news, if you think they're hacking you can report this to BHVR and get them banned :D

  • This is possible and done relatively rarely by hackers. Encountered a feng wearing her upcoming outfit not too long ago, hackers like to flaunt that they're cheating by either wearing full legacy or unreleased cosmetics. Even if that killer didn't do anything cheaty during the match, they're still save editing for unreleased stuff. Its a bannable offense.

  • If you think someone is cheating/hacking in your game please make an in-game report and send the evidence to Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    Making a forum thread is really not needed.