All these perks....

All these perks and holding W is META. How ######### sad is that?

Comments

  • What would you envision as a meta where survivors don't run away from the killer?

  • On top of that, let's introduce up to 24 new survivor perks within a year where the META will be to hold W.

    The best way to loop a loop is to run away from it.

  • Thank the pallets and windows for being a gamble. If you are lucky - you stun the killer or vault and won't be hit just after that, but only if you are lucky. So at every loop you must ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?". Do ya, punk? Well, if not - just continue sprinting away and you might be better off.

  • @VikingWilson said:

    On top of that, let's introduce up to 24 new survivor perks within a year where the META will be to hold W.

    The best way to loop a loop is to run away from it.

    the holding w "meta" isint a thing, unless you consider playing the game normally meta...

  • @VikingWilson said:

    On top of that, let's introduce up to 24 new survivor perks within a year where the META will be to hold W.

    The best way to loop a loop is to run away from it.

    I mean, even if they wolud release good Survivor Perks (which they dont), this would not change the fact that holding W is the best strategy AT LEAST against some Killers.

  • You would be mad against another meta, if it was something else. Also, I don't see the link between perks and holding W.

    Perks don't save you if you don't know how to use them. About W, I don't know, I prefer to loop but people said looping was boring and even exploiting.

    I don't know, I should stand still.

  • Looping, holding W and playing stealthily are all valid tactics much like camping, tunneling and slugging

    🤠