Who would you bang
Ok so I'm bored and slightly tipsy so I hear you guys go.
If you could pick one Survivor to have a full night of sex with who would it be?
If I'm probably going to choose it would have to be between Min and David but it would probably go to David just because I feel like he's the type of guy to rail you like a truck.
If you could pick one Survivor to have a full night of sex with who would it be?
If I'm probably going to choose it would have to be between Min and David but it would probably go to David just because I feel like he's the type of guy to rail you like a truck.
Comments
I think most can agree

Min.
Nea if she has the pixie cut. Asymmetrical shaved hair is kind of a turnoff.
Wouldn't kick any of the gals out of bed, mind you.
meg 👌
3 of my exes already looks like survivors from this game
claudette, min, and meg.
Kate, because jiggly.
Giggity
No he's mine!!! Go f**k clown
Pfft she deserves more love
Kate for me anyday.