Most fun killer to go up against?
What do you think is the most fun killer to go against? Personally, I always enjoy going against Blight and Oni.
What do you think is the most fun killer to go against? Personally, I always enjoy going against Blight and Oni.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Top 5 in order:
Oni, Deathslinger, & Billy are my favorites to go against.
For me, I like the following in nor particular order-
Demogorgon
Nurse, just not top tier infectious slug at 5 gens Nurse.
Pig, booping the snoot is fun
Bubba
Myers - non-tombstone though
Oni-chan
Doctor
Pyramid head
Billy
Hag
Leatherface
Trapper
I like Twins, Trickster, Bubba and PH. Always have a blast going against them.
All fun killer that are strong but don’t feel unfair
I don't know if "fun" is the best word to describe it, but a good stealthy Myers with no terror radius in an inside map when he can appear out of nowhere around a corner is always a unique experience :P
My top 5
Same with Blight and Oni.
PH and Demo are fun too.
I like going against hag
Ghostface, Wraith, Blight, Trapper (except with basement build), Oni, Pyramid, Deathslinger.
Tbh the only killer I dislike going against is Pig.
Billy is my no. 1, no doubt.
Oni, Blight, Ghostface, and Bubba are pretty fun as well.