Using the perk oppression and eruption together feels kinda nice
try it out with whatever combination and tell me about it
try it out with whatever combination and tell me about it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I prefer using oppression with pop. Using 3 slots for just regression is too much for me
So does Eruption actually trigger on generators hit by Opression? As I assumed it'd be just the ones you personally break.
I like the idea of combining these two perks (if their effects do actually synergise), but I really hate using killer perks with cooldowns so I don’t think I can bring myself to try it out. Seems like a fun combo though!
Eh that super long cooldown on oppression needs to be lowered before I ever touch that perk again.
nope, it doesn't
You know, I thought the same thing about Killer perks with cooldowns until I realized that the cooldowns on quite a few of them are quite reasonable. For example:
- Surge's 40sec cooldown isn't long at all, especially when you can get good at placing where it'll activate.
- Make Your Choice's expose lasts for the entire duration of the cooldown, good for constantly keeping 1 survivor on the defensive if you use it back to back.
- Starstruck's expose lasts for HALF of the cooldown (unless the survivor leaves your TR before you hook).
- Dragon's Grip has the potential to OVERLAP exposing survivors with it's use depending on how LATE the survivors activate their exposure.
- Oppression is just a good perk if you generally keep damaging Gens, there isn't much of an argument for it's cooldown.
Just to discuss a few!
Not surprised but unfortunate. Would be a worthwhile combo to me if it did work like that though.
I understand why they have cooldowns, I just find the whole concept of cooldown management on perks quite annoying in this game on top of other stuff. Actually I don’t even mind it as a survivor, just when I’m playing killer. I’d rather equip perks that don’t have them and save myself the annoyance; luckily there are tons of other options.
Glad I’m not the only one ☺️ I use it on PH and it works like a dream. Top it off with Thrilling Tremors for some extra value.
Oppression i don't use unless I have too (killer with ######### perks) but pop/eruption/corrupt i really like and run whenever possible same with Lethal another fantastic perk
Oppression really needs to be looked at. Has great potential but is useless right now :<
Oppression doesnt synergise with Erruption so there is actually no reason to use them together. Except for the 1 gen you actually kick ofc.