Will we ever get mori reworks?

So I assume they was made simple and less graphical as it's what was easier for development at the time. However whenever seeing one now I'm left unimpressed and more bored with how bland or stale they can be.

I want more gore! Make me feel the gruesome horror, show those creative kills

Side note: can the survivors after being moried imitate how they died? Like if they get burnt by doctor I want to see that on the dead survivor

Comments

  • We already got a mori nerf and it's more than enough

    Yellow mori is fine

    Green should be reverted

    Red should only work after everyone is hooked once

  • @PalletsAndHooks said:

    We already got a mori nerf and it's more than enough

    Yellow mori is fine

    Green should be reverted

    Red should only work after everyone is hooked once

    They're talking about from a visual sense, not balance wise.

  • More to the topic, I believe they stated it's not on their list of priorities. I would definitely love to see some of the killers get better Mori's.

    Gore-wise, I think Oni and Hag are the best we're gonna get due to censorship laws in countries the game is played in.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    More to the topic, I believe they stated it's not on their list of priorities. I would definitely love to see some of the killers get better Mori's.

    Gore-wise, I think Oni and Hag are the best we're gonna get due to censorship laws in countries the game is played in.

    Yeah probably

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2409188#Comment_2409188

    They're talking about from a visual sense, not balance wise.

    O I see now

    @NomiNomad said:

    More to the topic, I believe they stated it's not on their list of priorities. I would definitely love to see some of the killers get better Mori's.

    Gore-wise, I think Oni and Hag are the best we're gonna get due to censorship laws in countries the game is played in.

    Moris aren't cosmetics and won't make any money.

  • I always wanted environment interactable moris. Like if there's a breakable wall or dropped pallet you slam them against it & it kills them while breaking the object.

  • Moris that need a complete rework imo are Wraith, Trapper, Hillbilly, Pig, and Freddy. There are a lot of cool animations including Plague, Ghostface, Oni, and Demo imo.

  • The only thing i want them to add is FATALITY in big red letters

  • @GannTM said:

    Moris that need a complete rework imo are Wraith, Trapper, Hillbilly, Pig, and Freddy. There are a lot of cool animations including Plague, Ghostface, Oni, and Demo imo.

    I dunno about the Freddy one, only cus it's an iconic kill ripped directly out from the movie. If anything make it gorier, with an actual meaty, bloody hole in their chest. But the kill itself is fine. Hard agree about the rest though, especially with Pig. Just seems too plain for a character like Amanda who comes from a series like SAW.

  • Since moris apparently are toxic and the devs want to do something in that regard, i wouldn´t expect much reworks visual wise.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    More to the topic, I believe they stated it's not on their list of priorities. I would definitely love to see some of the killers get better Mori's.

    Gore-wise, I think Oni and Hag are the best we're gonna get due to censorship laws in countries the game is played in.

    I'd certainly like them improved, alot of the older killers are outdated. And are censorships that bad? Honestly never thought they was that strict

    @GannTM said:

    Moris that need a complete rework imo are Wraith, Trapper, Hillbilly, Pig, and Freddy. There are a lot of cool animations including Plague, Ghostface, Oni, and Demo imo.

    Yeah I can agree on those, very old animations for sure.

    @Tsulan said:

    Since moris apparently are toxic and the devs want to do something in that regard, i wouldn´t expect much reworks visual wise.

    Well they arent toxic, and moris are being worked into base kit at least that's what the devs said last time

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2409195#Comment_2409195

    I'd certainly like them improved, alot of the older killers are outdated. And are censorships that bad? Honestly never thought they was that strict

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2409229#Comment_2409229

    Yeah I can agree on those, very old animations for sure.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2409297#Comment_2409297

    Well they arent toxic, and moris are being worked into base kit at least that's what the devs said last time

    Devs said themselves during the 5th anniversary stream, that moris are toxic. Timestamp: 1:35:48

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-ip1w-FrSY&ab_channel=DeadbyDaylight


  • At least I hope they redo Trapper’s. He has an item he can use right there.

    For Wraith, I think playing on the invisible assailant trope would work. Lift ‘em up in the air, inflict damage coming from an unseen source.

    For Billy… not sure, actually. The only things I can think of are too similar to Bubba’s or Deathslinger’s.

  • From the moment we havew a colorful, hot and kpoper killer this game isn't horror anymore