KILL YOUR FRIENDS should have an option to ban certain maps.

This might sound unnecessary for some people, but I think it would be a pretty good implementation so you are not always obligated to use certain maps offering. It would also be great for banning certain maps if you want to play in a specific realm. For example if I want to play on Macmillan with my friends, but we don't wanna play on shelter woods, we could just press a button and ban it, how does that sound?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I thought it allowed you to select what map you want to play, anyway?

  • You don't need to use map offerings in KYF, you can put the settings to play on whatever map you choose in custom games.

  • @Mandy said:

    You don't need to use map offerings in KYF, you can put the settings to play on whatever map you choose in custom games.

    Yes I know, but I can only choose a single map

  • @Firellius said:

    I thought it allowed you to select what map you want to play, anyway?

    The problem is that I can only choose a single one, but I'd like to choose a variety of maps and excluding the ones I don't like

  • So... I misread this. Definitely thought you said that Survive with Friends should be able to ban maps. Definitely was about to post saying that was a terrible idea. Then I read it correctly.

    So... yeah, I can see why you'd want that. Now I kinda want it too. +1 for me. If literally everyone in the Lobby doesn't want RPD or Midwich, they should have the option of turning those off without cutting out 80% of the other maps too.

  • @Cutiaddu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2409119#Comment_2409119

    The problem is that I can only choose a single one, but I'd like to choose a variety of maps and excluding the ones I don't like

    If you want to keep the randomiser, you can still sort of do that. Just make a list of the maps you want to play, and use random.org to select a map for you, then set that map in-game.

    Though what you suggested would be much more convenient.

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    So... I misread this. Definitely thought you said that Survive with Friends should be able to ban maps. Definitely was about to post saying that was a terrible idea. Then I read it correctly.

    So... yeah, I can see why you'd want that. Now I kinda want it too. +1 for me. If literally everyone in the Lobby doesn't want RPD or Midwich, they should have the option of turning those off without cutting out 80% of the other maps too.

    Ahaha sorry I'm not the best at writing in english

  • @Firellius said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2409140#Comment_2409140

    If you want to keep the randomiser, you can still sort of do that. Just make a list of the maps you want to play, and use random.org to select a map for you, then set that map in-game.

    Though what you suggested would be much more convenient.

    Yea you could randomize every time but it's a pain.