Fun to play tier list objective
I love Blight but butter boy has cause my desk so much unneeded pain and suffering
I love Blight but butter boy has cause my desk so much unneeded pain and suffering
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mine
I cant hate on the Blight S tier just after like 200 hours He makes me too angry
My list might catch people off guard so I'll explain a bit.
I'm a Trapper and (sorta) Nurse main. If I'm playing them I'm running really strong add ons and have a few years of experience behind them. They're fun for me, but not so much the survivors.
Spirit is D tier because I'm severely deaf and she relies on hearing. I love her concept but I can't play her at a high level.
I really enjoy killers that just keep on going and stay in the action, but depending on how a passive killer is set up I can find fun in them, but I don't prefer them.
I can threaten a purple rank 4 man with any killer, but I think everyone has more fun if I'm playing S through B. (In my opinion.)
I basically never play anything B and down.
mine
Thought I'd drop mine here.
Put Freddy in really fun because if his power is quite boring i have a fun instadown build i always have lot of fun using.