What other killers could get ugly sweaters near December?
Unironically hoping they do trickster
Unironically hoping they do trickster
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll forever ask for a Demo with a Christmas sweater. :> Or, at least, a Demo wrapped up in Christmas lights.
I can see Doc with one with a tie kinda similar to Felix's but with sparkles pattern or even better Rudolph on it and his nose would light up when he uses his power.
Huntress could definitly get one as self-made one (so poorly done)
Trickster could be with his own portrait on it.
Hag, with really long sleeves and fairylights wrapped round them to double as weapon
Trickster. B)
How funny would it be if they put Victor in a sweater, even if its only for one season? I'd also love to see Clown absolutely CRAMMED into Kate's sweater.
Demo (pls)
I would love a Iridescent Skin for Twins that Charlotte a Evil Santa Claus & Victor a Evil Elf,their Weapon a Giant Candy Cane covered with Broken Christmas Lights
Either give clown a sweater or give hag a really oversized one
Aren't the killers ugly enough?
I don’t know why they haven’t done this yet, it would make them so much money!
I also want an oversized sweater for Spirit. One where it hangs to her knees and overs her hands.
Freddy
Wraith with a christmas hoodie, kinda like the hoodie he already has.