have we met

I went against two killers last night with these on their steam profiles

crutch1.jpg crutch2.jpg

so which of you were they? Step forward immediately, and in the case of the second one - give me my toxic crutch flashlight back.

Comments

  • What does IW stand for? I know the others.

  • @Sherry said:

    What does IW stand for? I know the others.

    iron will

  • Oh yeah, o.k.

  • Wow these people are um...

    Imagine shaming people for running certain perks

    Just let people play the game and let them run what they want...

    They're the entitled ones lol

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    Wow these people are um...

    Imagine shaming people for running certain perks

    Just let people play the game and let them run what they want...

    They're the entitled ones lol

    Well said!

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    Wow these people are um...

    Imagine shaming people for running certain perks

    Just let people play the game and let them run what they want...

    They're the entitled ones lol

    I wasn't running any of the forbidden perks mentioned on the first game (I did have a flashlight but it got franklins'd) I got facecamped then insta-rehooked on the first game while the others escaped and I still wouldn't have said anything in postgame bc play how you want but he started screaming about how bad we all were.

    But owing to that match I did put on DS which is where the second one came in, you'll be shocked to know it ended up getting used

  • @Aneurysm said:

    I went against two killers last night with these on their steam profiles

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/182F4HG8TBRY/crutch1.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/II071C5IKKR4/crutch2.jpg

    so which of you were they? Step forward immediately, and in the case of the second one - give me my toxic crutch flashlight back.

    I mean tbf, it is a bit embarrassing to see people complain about Noed when they themselves are kitted out with second chances. Still, both those profiles are defo kinda silly, lol.

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/270317/have-we-met

    I mean tbf, it is a bit embarrassing to see people complain about Noed when they themselves are kitted out with second chances. Still, both those profiles are defo kinda silly, lol.

    also true

  • I mean I wouldn't really call myself entitled despite being a survivor main.

    Sorry for being a survivor main I guess

  • Can I have the brain cells I lost back after reading this?

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I mean I wouldn't really call myself entitled despite being a survivor main.

    Sorry for being a survivor main I guess

    Apology accepted

    @CashelP14 said:

    Can I have the brain cells I lost back after reading this?

    Brain cells are the biggest crutch of all, no

  • It has been quite a while since the last time I saw someone call Borrowed Time a "crutch".

  • People who make their entire Steam profiles based around DBD is honestly nauseating...

    Then again, I know I tend to get tunneled out of the game and when I asked why, they told me it's because my Steam name is "Killer Killer". That isn't even related to DBD.