Why couldn't I repair a gen on a certain side?? pics included
I couldn't repair the gen on this side.
But I can on this side only??
Has to be a bug right?
I couldn't repair the gen on this side.
But I can on this side only??
Has to be a bug right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yep, bug.
It almost seems as if ALL forms of collision checks for gone to the dogs right now: hits, windows, gens, totems... DOORWAYS
Experienced it as well definitely a bug
Also happens on killer where you can't kick a gen on one side
Sounds are messed up, and generators are too. Off the top of my head, I had this happen to me on Hawkins yesterday.
Yeah there’s quite a few gens in other maps that have that same problem. It is a bug though.
It's a bug. You should report it to bug reports.
That's not the only spot on that map where it happens.
seen it happen on Hawkins and Springwood as well.
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.
*rapid flashlight clicking*
It's not a new bug and it's actually pretty common. I'm surprised you haven't seen it before.