What to do with bloodpoints when you're done?

I have all killers at level 50, each killer's teachable, and all the killers I play I have finished builds for them.

Same for survivors, I have all the teachables I want and have levelled the survivors I will ever actually play with.


I keep hitting cap and cant decide what to do with them. I wish the bp limit was lifted so I could use them on new killers and survivors.

Comments

  • Well for survivor you can constantly invest bp to amass a ton of items and map offerings so you can curve your solo queue experience for the better, or have a better time in swfs, and for killer you can stockpile strong addons to use as you see fit and get plenty of bp offerings to reclaim your investment decently

  • I think we should be able to use them to exchange for iridescent shards. Or maybe buy a " Survivor Lootbox "

    Which could have like stuff you'd find in web or give you a rare chance at an old RIFT charm or cosmetic? OR get you further in the Rift when they're active.

  • @gammatsunami said:

    I have all killers at level 50, each killer's teachable, and all the killers I play I have finished builds for them.

    Same for survivors, I have all the teachables I want and have levelled the survivors I will ever actually play with.

    I keep hitting cap and cant decide what to do with them. I wish the bp limit was lifted so I could use them on new killers and survivors.

    Donate to me please 🤣

    I only have like 5 DLCs so far and I'm already behind with leveling up my characters. I have only 4 (3 survivors & 1 killer) P3 lvl 50, the rest of them are not even P1. The grind is real 😣

  • @ImBrakingBike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/270220/what-to-do-with-bloodpoints-when-youre-done

    Donate to me please 🤣

    I only have like 5 DLCs so far and I'm already behind with leveling up my characters. I have only 4 (3 survivors & 1 killer) P3 lvl 50, the rest of them are not even P1. The grind is real 😣

    Oh dont get me wrong, its taken me 700 hours and marathoning 2x anniversary events to get to this point. I am now only finally at the point where I can start to prestige the killers and survivors I want to do that for. Theres only 3 killers I think look better in their prestige, and cheryl / jill are the only survivors I want to prestige.

    @KweenPlease said:

    I think we should be able to use them to exchange for iridescent shards. Or maybe buy a " Survivor Lootbox "

    Which could have like stuff you'd find in web or give you a rare chance at an old RIFT charm or cosmetic? OR get you further in the Rift when they're active.

    That would be such a fun idea!


    @bjorksnas said:

    Well for survivor you can constantly invest bp to amass a ton of items and map offerings so you can curve your solo queue experience for the better, or have a better time in swfs, and for killer you can stockpile strong addons to use as you see fit and get plenty of bp offerings to reclaim your investment decently

    Thanks, I will do a few prestige killers and survivors then start that :)

  • Put them all on one character. I got to that point recently & I just invest everything on Deathslinger.

  • @CornHub said:

    Put them all on one character. I got to that point recently & I just invest everything on Deathslinger.

    This, or save them for the next release if you think you'll care.