I miss goblin Quentin
I've made fun of him many times before. I even called for a face rework. But now that we have actually gotten it...
I want to go back to the old goblin Quentin. It was one of those quirky things about dbd that I loved to hate.
...and now he's gone ๐ญ
Comments
Ehh nah I like hot Quentin better
Can't you can still see goblin Quentin in the character select thumbnail though? I think it still uses the original survivor faces ๐
Rip my favourite killer face.
He is not hot lol. He turned from goblin to plastic man.
cant have ######### in Detroit by Deadlight
๐ ๐
Its not goblin Q its Gollum i always hear My precious in my head when i play him
Yes very hot indeed
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. goblin or not he just looks so different now that it feels like Quentin is just.. gone.. kind of sad tbh.
I tip my hat to you, one legend to another.
Everyone who perfers this...not-Quentin do not deserve to play him.
They are not worthy!
I miss him too. He lost all his personality with this change and they ruined his P3
I will miss those rubber eye bags