A Thank You Post.

This is just what the title suggests: a thank you post to acknowledge a few of those people in the community who extended a helping hand and aided me in my quest for advice on playing a certain killer, Freddy.

Now I don't want discussion as to if this warrants an entirely new post or whatnot... I just want to thank these folk for the tips they've given me regarding the killer in question, because they really have shaped my gameplay and experience playing him as it is. These folk -- or the ones whose advice has tremendously affected me -- are as follows:

@bjorksnas

@TheGhostofZgor

@GeneralV

@Jetgrind

@Ludicris

and, after some thought on their tips...

@glitchboi.

Without rambling on, I owe these people a great debt of gratitude. Never has such a portion of these forums aided me in such a way. There was no foolishness, no jokes towards my inexperience and asking of tips for a killer, just straight-up help, and to that, I raise my glass.

Not only this, but I've seen most of these folk active in the threads just 'upholding the peace' every time I see them. Many of them truly are great people from what I can gather off of here.


Just to the guys tagged -- if you didn't want your name included here, please, let me know.


Thanks guys. I truly appreciate it. :D

Comments