How has deathslinger not been reworked?

A ranged killer with a tiny terror radius, able to zone for free just cross your fingers and hope he misses. It's not that he's a stronger killer he's just boring to play against

Comments

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2397958#Comment_2397958

    I did not? I said he needs more windup time. To compensate for this nerf, increase the reeling in speed.

    What a useless buff. The wind up time will make so many loops super safe against him like they are with huntress.

  • @MigrantTheGreat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/269955/how-has-deathslinger-not-been-reworked

    I'm sorry, but a killer being boring to play against isn't a valid enough reason to nerf them. On top of that there's just no way to nerf his kit with how horrible he already is.

    He's a 110 killer therefore he's weak in the 1v4 and very prone to getting gen rushed, his 1v1 depends on how good the player is with him and he can't snowball.

    You can't nerf him without making him worse.

    Didn't ask for a nerf

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2398117#Comment_2398117

    Capt. Capslock, you good? The fun of the majority (those who dislike Slinger) matters more then the fun of the minority (those who enjoy him). So yes, in that case, my fun matters more then the killers / those survivors who like him... simply because i am within the majority on that case. If i would be one of only a few with this opinion, i had to deal with it, but its not the case.

    The most entitled survivor claim I've read on this forum so far.

  • I would say that he needs 3 changes:

    Better, more unique and fun add-ons.

    His add-ons suck, they are mostly not fun to use at all.

    Give him lullaby, this lullaby would have a range of 24 meters and Deathslinger's Terror Radius would be changed to 20 meters, like Huntress.

    Nerf his quick scope spam, when he puts his gun away, it would take 3x more time, so if his quick scope is 0.15 seconds I think, when he puts his gun away that would take 0.45 seconds, but that's not a nice number so increase it to 0.5.

  • @some_guy1 said:

    he doesn't need any changes

    Agreed. Survivor main that doesn’t care to go against him, but I still say he’s in a good place. Leave him be.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2398126#Comment_2398126

    clown got his add-ons nerfed.

    freddy got nerfed including his add-ons

    they will probably nerf wraith soon

    The only decent add on clown lost was exhaustion bottles but the antidote more than makes up for it

    New Freddy’s add ons needed a nerf

  • I don't understand why people don't like facing him.

    The tension of not knowing when he'll get close, and suddenly being reeled in by a silhouette in the distance with an "Oh #########!" moment. As well as not knowing you'll be safe in the majority of loops in the game whenever he is around makes him one of my favourite killers to face again.

    As a Survivor, I love the actual tension he brings to this game. Because it makes me feel like I'm not playing against another player, but a monster that I can't fight directly. A monster I have to tip the favours to balance my situation by using second story buildings and long walls and windows.

    He is one of the best killers to go against in a horror game like this.

1 2 ›