Event spoiling it for regular players
I play DBD survivor mostly and I like it how I need to do objectives, save people and escape. I have no want for these canker so I just want to play the game normally but this is not happening and often find I am the only one willing to do gens. Also getting killers message saying farm game. No I want a normal game. Just wish there was a way we could opt out or just play normally
Comments
Don't play during events if you don't want to participate in them. That's all you can do.
Just wait it out. I'm sure that the really try hard people are getting close to done with the event. A couple more days and I would assume that things will go back to normal. Once you have 2 or so players in the lobby that don't need to collect then the games will go back to gen rush.
I like normal games, not farm and DC
in 2 weeks and a few days (until survivors gained some ranks again) the game will be back to normal
play killer and mori them farmers :P
I'm sorry you're not having fun. I'm a survivor main but when I'm playing killer during this event I'm trying to balance with those who want to farm and those who don't. I don't message people and just play as normal mostly, but if it looks like someone really wants their nectar I'll go easy on them. I'll also go a bit easier in the games that have someone that suicides after getting all the nectar they want.
I do get groups of survivors who just want a normal game, and while that is usually a much harder game for me (I'm not that great at killer) it balances out when I get bad teams or those that want to give me a hook. So I let them play as normal as I know not everyone wants to farm.
Hopefully in a few days it will settle down as those farmers will get their nectar pretty quickly.
Not a mod, just very chatty. Mods have a yellow bar near their name that says "Mod" on it. Even though we butt heads on a few ideas, I think he would make a good Mod.
pp