Is Blight the #2 killer in the game?

whether the Spirit nerf was intended or not it's still a nerf which brings the tier list into discussion... before as far as I could see there was the battle for #2 with a slight edge to spirit... is the nerf enough give the spot to blight


or have I been wrong and blight has always been the #2 with arguments for #1?

Let me know what you think.

Comments

  • I think Blight without add-ons is solid high A tier, with add-ons right bellow the Spirit in the S tier.

    She is still much stronger with the right add-ons.

  • Alchemist Ring + Infectious Fright Blight on a MacMillian or Autohaven is just something else man. I've never been destroyed like that against Spirit. So yeah, I believe with addons and on certain maps he's better than Spirit.

  • No he's still not as strong as spirit. The stridor nerf only affects lower skilled spirits since higher tier ones never used it to begin with, so until she receives a proper nerf we can't evaluate who gets #2 spot then.

  • isn't there a "bug" that prevents her from hearing survivor footsteps while in phase though?

    @gilgamer said:

    No he's still not as strong as spirit. The stridor nerf only affects lower skilled spirits since higher tier ones never used it to begin with, so until she receives a proper nerf we can't evaluate who gets #2 spot then.


  • @Bravo0413 said:

    isn't there a "bug" that prevents her from hearing survivor footsteps while in phase though?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2396789#Comment_2396789

    Maybe I don't play spirit and this is the first I'm hearing of it even then I'd still say that spirit is stronger.

  • He is not. I am not even sure if he is Nr.3. Personally i think a good Hag can be more powerful.

  • @xEa said:

    He is not. I am not even sure if he is Nr.3. Personally i think a good Hag can be more powerful.

    how? Hag is so limited in ability.

  • He was borderline 2/3 depending on exact map (data from comp games) before this patch, rn he's definetely #2.

  • @gilgamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2396804#Comment_2396804

    Maybe I don't play spirit and this is the first I'm hearing of it even then I'd still say that spirit is stronger.

    I haven't played spirit in quite sometime. I only saw a thread on here that "spirit can't hear footsteps"... so the source may not be that trustworthy.

  • On a good day when the game decides to not make every surface lubed up, he's pretty strong, even better with addons.