Devs, Fix the killer queues Rank 1

It is not possible that in a halloween event as a killer in rank 1, the queues will take more than 15 minutes ....

Comments

  • Damn, i have to depip. Rank 6 right now and the queues are a nightmare.

  • More than 40k people playing the game and it takes ages to get a killer lobby filled. Survivors get instant lobbies. Either a majority is playing killers and competing over the same survivor player base all the time or the lobby system they implemented is as much a ridiculously bad joke as many other aspects of the game.

  • have the same Problem. Killerlobby is broken on highrank

  • @Sheldor said:
    More than 40k people playing the game and it takes ages to get a killer lobby filled. Survivors get instant lobbies. Either a majority is playing killers and competing over the same survivor player base all the time or the lobby system they implemented is as much a ridiculously bad joke as many other aspects of the game.

    I think somethings broke on BHVR's end. I notice consistently that my lobby will be dead and then all of a sudden it will insta fill. Its strange

  • yea trying to finish my killer side at rank 7 but cant find a isngle survivor. Cant de pip to actually participate because you know. Ill be banned. Even tho this is a casual game with a ######### "rank" system

  • Same here. Rank 4 and no lobbies.

    10 minutes of emptyness and than boom 4 people joining. And I can't even dodge the most obvious SWFs, because I am glad anybody is joining. :P

  • Who in their right state of mind waits 10-30 minutes for a game to start ????????

    For a game that then lasts 1/2 that time at best with a bunch of SWF toxic ultra looping players

  • Its because every one de pipped for the event m8

  • The matchmaking is supposed to loosen the rank restrictions the longer you wait according to a dev stream (don't remember which one). This is clearly not happening, something must be broken. I am experiencing the same issues, rank 1, EU, PC.

  • Youre basically asking the devs to "make" more people rank 1.

  • @Vecors said:
    Youre basically asking the devs to "make" more people rank 1.

    No, I bet it is bugged. I do not think it is about the distribution of ranks. This crap happens all the time in DBD.

  • I'm Rank 10 and queues still take 10 minutes as killer.