Scratch marks

When will they be fixed ? Soon or we'll have to wait next update ?


Playing in a PS4 and terrible for tracking ...

Good lord you guys fix one thing and break another 3

Comments

  • Is it dark/tiny for you too or is it just me? I play on xbox and lately, the scratch marks have been pretty janky than normal. For me at least.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    Is it dark/tiny for you too or is it just me? I play on xbox and lately, the scratch marks have been pretty janky than normal. For me at least.

    Actually I see a survivor running and the scratchs disappear for like 5 meters and come back again even tho survivor kept running all the time ... Unbelievable

  • I agree, scratch marks and audio is super busted right now. Every few meters the scratch marks seem to just disappear like the survivors stopped running for a second.

    Also while playing spirit i noticed how off the sound actually is. After i go into phasewalk and track a survivor he sounds way closer than he actually is. I even had situations where i came out of the phasewalk and i will see the survivor visually right in front of me for a very short time but suddenly he will teleport 5 meters further.

    i am not a tracking god or spirit main or what ever, but the information you get while chasing just feels so janky and off right now.

  • yeah they are a mess on pc disappearing way too quickly makes no sense .... almost untrackable in some or alot of cases

  • This is still a thing right? Is it even acknowledged?

  • This is absolutely still a thing. Scratch marks and audio are destroyed. Scratch marks disappear on Coldwind and in grass, spawn in inaccurate patches, and sometimes even spawn in the wrong place (far up a stairway when the survivors ran past). It's a joke

  • What makes you think its a bug?

  • It's what I like to call "magic disappearing scratch marks". Survivor continues running, but the scratch marks stop or are barely there after just 1 second.

  • It's a killer issue so don't expect them to fix it ever.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    It's what I like to call "magic disappearing scratch marks". Survivor continues running, but the scratch marks stop or are barely there after just 1 second.

    I like the super delayed ones that show up when you give them a second glance and quickly dim afterwards.

  • @Zozzy said:

    What makes you think its a bug?

    When you get to the end game screen and see nobody had lightweight, dance with me, quick and quiet etc.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2450188#Comment_2450188

    I like the super delayed ones that show up when you give them a second glance and quickly dim afterwards.

    Oh, man, I lost so many survivors to those. I would be bad at tracking them without the inconsistency, but with it? I have to drop quite a few that I feel would have been easy if I had just seen the marks slightly earlier.