Change exhaustion perks

Give them a requirement for them to work. Playing a killer that wants to spread his attention across the board is impossible trash because every time you return to somebody they have their Dead hard back from doing nothing at all. I hate it. Survivors getting freebies for doing nothing or playing terrible is just bad game design and its time for it to go. If I am not allowed to cause exhaustion anymore as a killer then Exhaustion itself should just get changed already.

Comments

  • Only exhaustion perk that needs a change is Dead Hard. Every other one is fine and are strong enough worth using.

  • "Survivors getting freebies for doing nothing..."

    Meanwhile .....*looks at your profile icon picture*

    Untitled Image


  • @GannTM said:

    Only exhaustion perk that needs a change is Dead Hard. Every other one is fine and are strong enough worth using.

    Ah but the problem im raising is not that they are not worth using. Its that the survivor does not need to contribute anything to receive the benefits of their Exhaustion perk. Making these perks have a requirement for survivors to gain their benefits would be more in line with their modern perk design. Work on a gen xnumberofseconds/sit in that locker etc

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    "Survivors getting freebies for doing nothing..."

    Meanwhile .....*looks at your profile icon picture*

    https://media1.tenor.com/images/59e7f3ac6786f9c86e030d80ebd2544d/tenor.gif?itemid=13992209

    Hah! Good point! Though I don't actually run noed unless im doing a no way out & bloodwarden build!

  • @Generic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2394881#Comment_2394881

    Ah but the problem im raising is not that they are not worth using. Its that the survivor does not need to contribute anything to receive the benefits of their Exhaustion perk. Making these perks have a requirement for survivors to gain their benefits would be more in line with their modern perk design. Work on a gen xnumberofseconds/sit in that locker etc

    Sprint Burst requires conserving it. Lithe requires a window. Balanced Landing is probably the most skillful exhaustion perk because it requires map awareness and planning where you’re going to drop. Head On requires you to be in a locker and the killer to be right next to it. Smash Hit requires a pallet stun.

  • Sprint burst and dead hard need some changes but otherwise they are fine

  • I remember when there was no exhaustion mechanic. You could stack perks like BL, SB ect and get to use them all.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I remember when there was no exhaustion mechanic. You could stack perks like BL, SB ect and get to use them all.

    I remember this too now that you mentioned it. I think I had locked this memory away from the trauma.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Sprint burst and dead hard need some changes but otherwise they are fine

    This and the above post kinda make a point. The other perks need a situation for them to be useful. I guess it really just is Dead Hard and Sprint Burst? Although honestly I wouldnt mind there being some extra requirement for them just to give survivors something else to do besides gens.