So now that I'm calm...
I have a question about Greek Week as a Nintendo Switch player. I'm a huge fan of Greek Mythology as I've said on other posts and I feel like just because atm my best platform to play dbd on is switch, I'm getting completely screwed over with Greek Week. I'm not able to get the fragment that were rewarded and I can't get the exclusive Greek Week charms. When the update comes out for Switch, will I have the chance to get these? I just feel completely screwed over for something that's not necessarily my fault.
Comments
Wait, you guys don't get the same events?
it's cause the patch is delayed
As we advised we will be issuing compensation for this, there will be BP & Rift Fragments made available to our Switch players - I can't say for sure about the charms but i don't think Switch players will be left out of these.
Thank you Mandy, that makes me happy to hear and hope it's true!
One time thing or does this always happen with switch?
2nd time this has happened iirc