Were they supposed to fix lag issues on console?
I swear I heard something about it. Because I'm seriously not sure, I started playing today and I noticed a slight fix to the DH lag but it's still awful. The lag has actually gotten worse, I lag at the beginning of the game, and my game completely freezes when the last-gen is completed. (No it's not my Wifi) I have seen a little less lag but Its not a huge difference
Comments
Yes, they were. I play on PS4 and it's better for me but definitely not fixed. Of course there seem to be at least three new audio bugs I've come across so far. It's honestly kinda funny at this point.
Yeah 😂
it has gotten better but it’s still caused me to miss a lot of hits.
Bummer it now works fine on my end
It's better, but there are still issues.
Someone finishing a gen unhooking or hooking still lags the crap out of the game also skillcheck lag
Still chugs. Xbox has it worse then ps4.
I'm actually going to retract my original assessment after playing significantly more.
It's basically the same.