I have been bhvrd

Good job with that police station...doesn't matter the killer I get DCed whoever I play.

Now with DC penalty back my first one is 2 minutes...not going to bother to wait and going to play something else with my fiance.

If someone plays an rpd badge I will DC before the match starts...if it comes up randomly why bother since I will be kicked out eventually and will shoulder the dc for having faith in bhvr fixing this broken level.

Maybe next patch with that key nerf and the vacuum pallet being fixed right?🤑

Comments

  • I’ve about had it with DCers tbh.

  • look at mr fancy pants here with his 2 minute ban. My first ban was 5 minutes T_T

  • I feel like this is just going to bring in those people who are doing a little trolling to spam their RPD badges.

  • @glitchboi said:

    I feel like this is just going to bring in those people who are doing a little trolling to spam their RPD badges.

    i got kicked from badham, so it doesnt seem to be an rpd exclusive issue. although im sure it probably helps a bit.

  • @GannTM said:

    I’ve about had it with DCers tbh.

    I have as well...maybe if they fix their spaghetti code and put an earlier patch for the older consoles we would be better off.

  • @lauraa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2393517#Comment_2393517

    i got kicked from badham, so it doesnt seem to be an rpd exclusive issue. although im sure it probably helps a bit.

    Yeah I am starting to hate everything resident evil related because of bhvr now🤑

  • @lauraa said:

    look at mr fancy pants here with his 2 minute ban. My first ban was 5 minutes T_T

    It gets worse wait til we get hour long bans from not being able to play the game🤬

  • Disconnecting should not be penalized. If you are just starting the match and camped or tunneled for less than (?) Bp, what was the point of the match? You should be allowed to opt out. It states in the rules if you are being targeted or Griefed it is grounds for being banned.

  • Don’t worry, I’ve got 20 RPD badges to use on my Leon :D

  • Works on my machine mate, Try fixing your tech.

  • @quazzi76 said:

    Disconnecting should not be penalized. If you are just starting the match and camped or tunneled for less than (?) Bp, what was the point of the match? You should be allowed to opt out. It states in the rules if you are being targeted or Griefed it is grounds for being banned.

    They don't mean targeted as in "tunneling" but good try.

  • @glitchboi said:

    I feel like this is just going to bring in those people who are doing a little trolling to spam their RPD badges.

    I had a VPNer bring one and it made one of their teammates insta DC.

  • There's a damn infinite in that map so another reason to not play on that havoc

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2393517#Comment_2393517

    I had a VPNer bring one and it made one of their teammates insta DC.

    Pain.

  • Yeah first game back on since RE release and its on RPD with a feng whose ping doesnt go below 250 and was at 500 most the game.

  • If i have a badge, i will use it.

    I love this map as both sides.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2393911#Comment_2393911

    They don't mean targeted as in "tunneling" but good try.

    Then you don't know the definition of "Targeting". Look it up please. No where in the definition is there a time reference.

  • @quazzi76 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2394027#Comment_2394027

    Then you don't know the definition of "Targeting". Look it up please. No where in the definition is there a time reference.

    Tunnelling doesn't fall under "Targeting" but thank you for trying to explain something that's A. false and B. I'm already aware of.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2393911#Comment_2393911

    When it says these things, you need to realise what they mean. For example:

    "Targeted" isn't referring to that one game. It's referring to that person systematically choosing you whenever they see you, and targeting you over multiple games not tunneling in one game. The devs have actually specified this.

    Camping and tunneling is not griefing either. They are not doing something to the detriment of themselves usually, as survivors will play into camping. Tunneling, again, will usually only be detrimental if the survivors decide to sit on gens. If you truly tunnel someone (this involves ignoring everyone else in the aim of getting someone killed, usually with camping aswell) then the rest of the survivors can sit on gens Scott free

    What they say and what they mean are two different things. I am going by what is "WRITTEN". If they want the meaning you suggest, then word it so. If it is written that way then that is how you should take it, not look for hidden meanings.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    There's a damn infinite in that map so another reason to not play on that havoc

    Not surprised🤣

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2395686#Comment_2395686

    Tunnelling doesn't fall under "Targeting" but thank you for trying to explain something that's A. false and B. I'm already aware of.

    Then you don't know the definition of targeting. Please check out Merriam-Webster Dictionary for Definition. A) how can it be false if it is defined in the dictionary as described? B) if you were aware of it then you should know that is the meaning and definition not some skewed misinterpretation of it

  • @quazzi76 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2394066#Comment_2394066

    What they say and what they mean are two different things. I am going by what is "WRITTEN". If they want the meaning you suggest, then word it so. If it is written that way then that is how you should take it, not look for hidden meanings.

    So you go by what is written when it's convenient for you and completely ignore the part they put in bold:

    THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT CONSIDERED BANNABLE OFFENSES - PLEASE DO NOT REPORT:

    • Camping
    • Slugging
    • Tunneling
    • Streamsniping
    • Teabagging
    • Bodyblocking
    • Looping


  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2395695#Comment_2395695

    I'm not looking for hidden meanings.

    These things have been explained by devs live, as people keep saying things like this.

    Just like "taking the game hostage" to some people would include slugging all 4 to death, whilst to them it doesn't.

    These things are just common knowledge of you've followed what the devs have said for a while, hence why I made the post.

    Maybe you need to read up on this stuff, rather than coming out swinging. No one's attacking you. I'm just explaining what they meant.

    Edit: and if someone writes "you haven't done the garden in a while" but someone says "I did it ten days ago" people can interpret that differently. The targeted they are using is targeted over games, rather than in that one game. That's why I chose to point this out.

    Still as it is written is as how it shall be. Change the wording, no problems.