Create (and play) a build with me!
So I'm bored and feel like doing some stupid ######### and you guys are going to help me!
We're going to play killer and you guys are going to pick the killer, perks, and add-ons one at a time and see what we come up with. It's simple really.
First person to comment here picks the killer. Second, third, fourth and fifth to comment will pick perks 1,2,3, and 4 respectively. Persons 6 and 7 will pick the first and second add-ons for that killer. Each person only gets one pick. Once we have a build ready we'll all play a match with the build and post the results here. Lets do it.
Comments
Freddy it is.
Freddy it is!
I'll be mean and choose... Territorial Imperative
The meme that is hangman's trick shall be in this build
Huntress Lullaby
I'm a survivor main so I don't think I'm the best at builds for killers. But have fun.
Take Overcharge on slot 4. It's a fun perk.
And for his first add-on... Kid's Drawing for the lulz. Let's see if someone adds a fake pallet add-on to cancel it out lol.
EDIT: ######### I just realized I have to do the build and I'm not home, ignore this comment