New survivors
Step 1. Get spine chill lucky break dead hard/sprint burst and borrowed time/prove thyself.
Step 2. Do gens until spine chill activates...run and pre drop pallets use windows jungle gyms and God pallets. Make sure to gen tap a gen during chase(killers take longer kicking it than you do to caress it and run).
Step 3. Ez win... optional (make sure 2 tbag and clicky click at the exit gate). Welcome to dbd where killers aren't feared they are your play things.
Step 4. Buy cosmetics = profit
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Comments
Step 5: try to use fun perks but die immediately and go back to meta :(
Are you trying tell something to us? 🤔
There are other perks😯
Yes survivors have many fun time...is nice😂
lol. :)
I think OP just doesn't like survivors, there are 3 threads on this front page talking about them "New Survivors" "Hardcore Survivors" "Congrats Survivors" :/
Hardcore survivor is talking about dowseys hardcore survivor challenge, new survivors is telling new survivors how to have fun and win against killers, and congrats survivors is complaining about the pallet vacuum bs so ok?
You are right you entitled survivor you🙄 make that comment without the facts.🤣
D a m n
Humility wins🤣
you right
New survivors are just baby, how can have problem against them? :0
I don't hate survivors...they are needed for killers to play the game.
I just find killers more interesting than a survivor that is just a different skin with no individual powers 🙁. Make them unique and I will care more about them.
Except bill but that is because of my love for left 4 dead and leon because re 4 is still one of the best resident evil games.
I don't have problems with them...I am helping them acclimate to the game...a bit of satire but everything i listed will help them...except maybe steps 3 and 4😂
Well i usually giving escape to baby survivors. Because they make me laugh. For example i am seeing baby Meg running to corner of maps. Baby Dwight is crounching around. I mean how can i kill them 😁
Until they meet an insidious basement bubba🤣.
I am curious as to the retention of new survivors and killers after the anniversary debacle 🤔
New survivors, Spine Chill is a useless perk and you won't get better by relying on it.
Do gens, even if you're injured. You cannot stop playing just because you're injured.
Do not assume the other three people are doing the last gen. They're all doing the same thing, which is nothing!
I only recommended it while they learn more awareness through playing more games.
That is the reason I didnt reccomend self care.
If im not wrong it was originally Hexys made up challenge.