Rift Skins in shop
Make the Rift Skins available in the DBD shop for auric cells idc. I just want to buy that other part of the Meg cosmetic I didn‘t rly play during that time so I only have the top (Blue dress outfit) Thx in advance
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
They will be in the shop eventually, usually 6 months or more after their respective rift.
The skins from the different Rifts get added to the in-game store eventually, it already happened with multiple skins, for example the Greek collection skin for Zarina was originally in a Rift last year.
Wait really? I honestly don't remember that
Yeah she was in the Rift right when the last Greek collection released.
Thx for the answer m8 :) would love to see the meg skin in the shop soon. Much love <3
I want the Julie one, at least the Rift is offering a reskin of the body
It was never confirmed that all skins will be added.
Up to this point, all the skins from the first Rift have been added into the Store, aside from the charms and single cosmetic pieces of course.
So given that evidence I would assume all the skins will, unless they decide to cherry pick which skins will release into the store and which skins won't from each Rift, which isn't very consistent.
It doesn't need a confirmation of all skin are coming to the store as they would have zero reason to leave them out other then the recolour.
Even the recolors from the first Rift were brought to the store, so unless they cherry pick each Rift, every thing should come back.
that good because there is one recolour that I want but couldn't get it. Can't remember what it was.