This game is geared to killers
This event is trash. All the killer has to do is hook me.. i have to juice a plant for 25 seconds... this game is not assymetrical, its purely one sided... the devs dont care if the majority of this games base are survivors... its geared towards making the game easier for killers. Come at me bro.
Comments
you need to know how ppl playing during this type of events so don't be caught in the first place while harvesting a plant. if killer farming it's good but not you just need play like a normal game forgot about the event. they playing for their cosmetics items so don't be mad about the event if a killer shows you first and you did not get any nectar vial, just play safe more often adios.
I'm a civilized Adult so I won't "Come at me bro." to anyone.
Have a nice day!
Cheers!
You do realize this event is 100 times easier for survivors than it is killers right? I'm just gonna go out on a wild guess, you've never played killer thus your bias. I'm a killer main and farming this event on a survivor.....that should tell you something....
He’s talking about gens. Yes getting vials is way easier, but because of that not a single person touches gens, and everyone dies even to the worst killers
If you think it´s easier to get vials as killer, then go ahead and get your 30 killer vials.
Should be ez, right?
Yes its really one sided.
Survivor gain phials so fast and then they can simply suicide.
Killers literally can not get a full vial in a match unless all the survivors (except one) burns petals. Meanwhile Survivors can get more than a third of a vial from one plant. Overall I think Survivors honestly have it better off.
I must be really bad at the game. I'm averaging one vial every half hour. I can get a good run going, but then I get a string of match-ups where the survs seem to be perfectly balanced in perk distribution and coordination.
Like, if I am chasing someone, land a hit, they will break the line of sight, and someone new will be taunting me, which I come to realize is the obsession who is running DS(I really wish it were easier to tell who the obsession is on PS4). Or, when I down the surv I was originally after, I get bombarded by flashlights, or body blocked at the hook. I've also noticed that if I let a chase go on too long, the surv has been leading me away from the action, it's like "finally downed em, where's that hook? ah #########, all the event hooks are on one side of the map. damnit."
What do you want to happen, have the killer just walk away and squeeze himself out for juice instead of hunting Survivors? I thought it was always you people who said the killer should be hunting people instead of camping when both exit gates are nearby and open?
It is way easier for Killer, you are right, but that was in an attempt to make Survivors have to actually do something other than generators and running and it was a creative way to slow down games for at least the duration of the event.
This is just an event that is going on for 2 weeks not for the rest of eternity
What Zanfer said: You probably have a life, functioning internet and/or other videogames, you can tune out for a bit.
The game will still be here afterwards.
The game is meant to be tilted towards them power role. if the role of the numerous does not work effectively and use the power of the numbers to their benefit they're meant to be completely steamrolled why you ask because the game is meant to always be in the power role favour only win the role of the numerous works together can they shift the balance.
Sorry to burst your bubble but it's not meant to be all even stevens
Killer : 1 Event hook = half a third of a vial
6 Event hooks = 1 vial
Survivor : 1 p l a n t = 1 + 1/4 of a vial
3 pLaNts = 1 vial
easier for survivors, change my mind.
"Killer's have it so easy. Killer's overpowered. I can't win. I m hungry. I need a fresh diaper."
This game has a few problems but this event isnt one of them. Spend more time in the game and less complaining and you will find ways to farm and get your vials....it's only day 3.
I was prepared for a "nice" conversation.
Are you trying to get your killer vials now?
Still easier as killer?
edit damn too slow^^
This is why you are wrong.
talk about one sided lol