Bloody clothes Claudette.
Is it me or when Claudette is wearing the bloody clothes I CANNOT see her like ever. Its almost like camouflage. Is this only a me problem?
Is it me or when Claudette is wearing the bloody clothes I CANNOT see her like ever. Its almost like camouflage. Is this only a me problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They need to buff Wraith to her level.
P3 Claudette (ie. Bloody Claudette) is a master of stealth.
No its not only you and there are several other stealth cosmetics now.
Sometimes I lobby dodge a lobby full of stealth. It would be fun to play against if looping wasnt a thing, but searching ages for a guy just to get looped? Nah...
Metal Gear Claudette, usually in a pack known as a Squadette. Only play the character because she has a natural advantage with dark skin and dark clothes. Yeah, one of the most widespread Survivor Subspecies out there mainly because you see it so often.
You're not alone, they're intentionally using their darker character model to their advantage.
I> @Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:
I mean it is a smart idea. You wouldn’t believe how many times I’ve lost the killer in the cornfield using Claudette with a green or brown shirt. It is a way to be sneaky, although it doesn’t always work. On maps like Haddonfield, Swamp, and Coldwind a dark shirt Claudette is nearly invisible but if the killer looks hard enough he’ll eventually find her. I usually run Self Care, Iron Will, Calm Spirit, and Urban Evasion/Quick and Quiet on my Claudette so she is even harder to find.
I don’t get why people are so bent out of shape over people playing Claudette with dark clothes...it’s not like they are all playing toxic. It’s a better way to stealth.
Same reason why people don't like slugging killers.
They can drag out the game and are really obnoxious to play well against.