The survivors need updated pictures
You're telling me you changed Quentin's face to this:
But didn't bother updating this:
Same goes for the other updated faces, but Quentin's is the most noticeable. And yes I am flexing I am a P3-50 Quentin player.
You're telling me you changed Quentin's face to this:
But didn't bother updating this:
Same goes for the other updated faces, but Quentin's is the most noticeable. And yes I am flexing I am a P3-50 Quentin player.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah they need to change that. Not like having P3 Quentin means much when they ruined it tbh
It just seems very lazy to me, to update all the faces and not bother with their pictures. And I quite enjoyed running around as P3 Quentin even before when he looked like a crackhead, mainly because I never ran into any other Quentin let alone a P3.
It would have made sense to update the pictures alongside the models but honestly this isn't surprising.
Honestly have no idea why they didn't. Surely it can't take very long to update their icons. I would love an explanation on why something like this wasn't done.
Even if they plan on updating them later, why? Were they really that pressed for time that they didn't have enough resources to update some photo icons?
I 100% agree
I'm blessed I can use custom portraits but considering they didn't update Nurse or Clown back when they got changed my hopes aren't high
Yeah that bugged me as well. I appreciate the new faces but this “realm beyond rework” feels like they did the bare minimum.
The new portraits should’ve released alongside the new faces. It’s not like we got a new map rework or anything special this patch.
Or Trapper even.
Agreed, doesn’t seem like a high effort task. It’ll probably take 2 years to change though.
Literally unplayable
Nurse and Clown were the first to get the updates though, hence why i said them
I thought you were listing all of them in general.