Somebody talk Kate down off the roof!
Don't do it Kate! I know you didn't ask for this entity life, but this isn't the answer! Somebody get Max Caulfield from "Life is Strange" up there RIGHT NOW! :ohnoes:

Don't do it Kate! I know you didn't ask for this entity life, but this isn't the answer! Somebody get Max Caulfield from "Life is Strange" up there RIGHT NOW! :ohnoes:

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't jump Kate! DON'T JUMP!
Paulie, I love you but please don’t give me any more LiS PTSD. I couldn’t save Kate. :'(
JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!
She just needed a good stage to show of her great singing voiiaahh ahhh-ahhhh sstop Kate plleeeeaaase stop screaming that's not singing I uhh.. oo.. she actually jumped... riiight onto the hook.
Ahm.
*Gets Pink shirt ace, Pizza dwight with Dappy Dwight, Shirtless David and detective Tapp, along with Micky Boi.
*sees her coming down
Case solved.
If we got Max she would propably just lose her ability right there and say something stupid and Kate would jump anyway so no.
Life Is Strange (2014)
Don't jump, I have a purple flashlight with your name on it.
PAULIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
....You know she'd go back to the campfire right?
..you know, it just occurred to me that technically, rachel amber can be somewhere in the world of the entity
Do a flip!
hello paulie , im a fan
She gon' pull a Chloe from Harper's Island!
"You can't have me."
Do a flip :'D
Beat me to it!