Why do tricksters knives "decay"?

Why don't they make it a healing interaction where you take the knives out?

If they changed laceration decay to this they could balance trickster accordingly. Because as of now he needs a total overhaul.

But honestly, how in the Kentucky fried [BAD WORD] do knives just magically disappear like that? I get they have no reason to be totally realistic, but it just seems silly for it to be like that.

Comments

  • I don't know. They're made of a special kind of glass that dissolves on your skin.

  • My theory is that Trickster is showboating and not actually hitting the survivor with his knives until the 6th one, for pizzazz purposes. Like, 5 close shaves and then an actual knife throw.

    Meme answer: As long as nobody throws more than 5 knives at me in real life I can just shrug it off. It's pretty realistic that way. Six knives though? I'm gonna need stitches.

  • Please, no more interactions where survivors need to hold M1 for an entire minute.

  • @BingBongMan said:

    Why don't they make it a healing interaction where you take the knives out?

    If they changed laceration decay to this they could balance trickster accordingly. Because as of now he needs a total overhaul.

    But honestly, how in the Kentucky fried [BAD WORD] do knives just magically disappear like that? I get they have no reason to be totally realistic, but it just seems silly for it to be like that.

    how do hatchets dissapear like that, how do survivors not get wounds when hit, how arent there giant holes in survivors when speard by deathslinger... it dosent have to make sense.

  • @Anti_Alpha said:

    Please, no more interactions where survivors need to hold M1 for an entire minute.

    It would be optional though. Unlike Legion you won't be forced to hold M1 to remove blades, but it would be advised to remove the blades.