Well then... I concur. There’s now no valid reasoning why Remember Me shouldn’t be reverted.
Or even buffed as well (remove the stupid immunity the Obsession receives).
It made perfect sense at the time of EGC’s implementation that Remember Me be nerfed, especially when at the time (I think, I could be wrong), old Freddy still existed, and Thana & Dying Light also negatively effected gate opening times.
Seems though they’ve completely ignored this with the buffs to NWO. There’s really no justifiable reason to NOT revert or buff Remember Me when the very reasons that were considered for its original nerfs have been ignored for NWO.
Comments
You changed your photo D:
They can revert Remember Me when they revert EGC.
I think I need to change my forum name too. I’m glad they fixed Clown, but Twins and Doc are now my strongest killers.
Even though it’s still perceived as meme-y, most teams cannot cope with my Doc when I run Distressing, Coulrophobia, Overwhelming Presence, Unnerving Presence, and a Restraint add on to easier keep tabs on survivor locations out of a chase.
And Twins are just Twins. Victor’s stall potential is insane. Again my build isn’t even meta: just their 3 teachables and Lightborn (because flash bang and blast Mine are popular still).
EGC being removed?
Surely this is sarcasm...
We really want survivors holding the game hostage again?
Yea, this.
The past calls, my friend.
No. No Way Out is already going to be obnoxious as is. Not to mention the last person alive will never open the gate if it's being ran. You want to add 40 more seconds to that? You may as well auto kill the last survivor if hatch is stomped.
Ah yes, and bring back hatch stand offs and immersed survivors refusing to leave simply to waste the killers time
What a great idea
Looks you're gonna have to change that username, lol.
But yeah, Remember Me is a joke of perk that might as well not even exist now that No Way Out got buffed. It could use a buff.
Well my thoughts are that as it stands current Remember Me already screws the last survivor if they’re not the Obsession. New NWO most definitely screws the last survivor if hatch is closed.
If these perks as they work currently already make last survivor escape impossible, it makes little difference if they’re stacked. May as well return Remember Me to being a valid, viable endgame perk if all 5 gens are repaired.
Exactly. Up until today I was very supportive of the reasons why Remember Me was nerfed. Seems like they threw those same reasons out the window when implementing these NWO changes.
You cant have one gate related perk be conservative because “it’s not fair to extend gate opening time by a further 30 seconds for the last survivor alive after hatch closes and they only get 3 minutes to try and elude the killer and escape”, and (now) another gate related perk just completely disregard those exact same reasons.
i feel like wakeup should be like 50 percent extra speed then or sumthin
I suggest TheDoctorIsKing or VictorIsKing, I say Victor because Charlotte, nobody wants Charlotte lol.
I would guess that all of Quentin’s perks will get a pass at some point soon. They’re not as terrible as many claim they are, but they are outdated in the games current state.
On the contrary, I very much treat and respect Charlotte is the killer, and Victor is just a power. Treating Victor as the killer, and using him too frequently, is a trap. Once you’re up against teams that are great at dodging Victor, it’s critical to know the various ways that playing as Twins they can still outplay survivors.
there both killers.