Ok hear me out about this Pig skin

image.png

Billy the puppet skin for pig.

Also, replace all of Pigs sounds with modified versions of Billy's laugh when wearing this for extra immersion.

I would make 100 sacrifices to then Entity for a Billy The Puppet skin for Pig.

Love the Pig's power and mechanics but am not very familiar with Amanda as I am with Billy......I really do not know why, maybe it's because I like puppets and because he is the main thing you think of when you hear Saw

I still would like to have my Dream killer which some of you know who it is but would love to see Billy as a Legendary Pig Skin.

Imagine doing gen and instead pig grunts when an ambush happens you just hear a loud laugh followed by a human-sized puppet ready to slice you up and placing a trap on you're head.

Comments