I can't tell if this is a serious question or not. But they were 3 of the first 4 original survivors along with Jake. And Jake didn't really have any interesting lore or memes. He was just the provider of the sabotage teachable which was powerful as hell back in the day, but after the nerf, he lost his popularity. Meanwhile the memes of Locker Dwight, Stealth Claudette, and Dashing Meg are the oldest in the game.
I can't tell if this is a serious question or not. But they were 3 of the first 4 original survivors along with Jake. And Jake didn't really have any interesting lore or memes. He was just the provider of the sabotage teachable which was powerful as hell back in the day, but after the nerf, he lost his popularity. Meanwhile the memes of Locker Dwight, Stealth Claudette, and Dashing Meg are the oldest in the game.
But the legends of Sabo Jake or Jake from state farms
@Giche said:
I think it's just because he look like the generic weirdo in a Slasher movies.
Lol. And that's something people like?
I'm happy enough for them to be around (unlike Jakes) mind. Often good for a laugh. Game yesterday where I was on for a 4K and decided to go for it. 1 gen left, I slugged the 3rd survivor (who had decisive left anyway) and went looking for the Dwight. Found him, lost him, and started to panic a bit...
... I mean, he wouldn't would he? With all the stereotypes about Dwights, he wouldn't be hiding in this here locker??? But he was! Laughed all the way to the hook. Couldn't find no. 3 but she bled out anyway.
I'm happy enough for them to be around (unlike Jakes) mind. Often good for a laugh. Game yesterday where I was on for a 4K and decided to go for it. 1 gen left, I slugged the 3rd survivor (who had decisive left anyway) and went looking for the Dwight. Found him, lost him, and started to panic a bit...
... I mean, he wouldn't would he? With all the stereotypes about Dwights, he wouldn't be hiding in this here locker??? But he was! Laughed all the way to the hook. Couldn't find no. 3 but she bled out anyway.
Can't tell anymore ahah, the last time i saw a typical Dwight was back then in 2016.
I'm more used to the bald Dwight stereotype now, if you know what i mean.
I'm happy enough for them to be around (unlike Jakes) mind. Often good for a laugh. Game yesterday where I was on for a 4K and decided to go for it. 1 gen left, I slugged the 3rd survivor (who had decisive left anyway) and went looking for the Dwight. Found him, lost him, and started to panic a bit...
... I mean, he wouldn't would he? With all the stereotypes about Dwights, he wouldn't be hiding in this here locker??? But he was! Laughed all the way to the hook. Couldn't find no. 3 but she bled out anyway.
Can't tell anymore ahah, the last time i saw a typical Dwight was back then in 2016.
I'm more used to the bald Dwight stereotype now, if you know what i mean.
I’ve heard some of the better streamers claim the female models like Claudette and Meg have smaller hitboxes so it’s easier to make killers miss with them. Plus they do have two of the most meta survivor perks, and Claudette in P3 clothing can life in plain sight.
They are all original characters so the first ones a lot of people levelled up, they also have between them Self Care, Botany, Empathy, Sprint Burst, Quick and Quiet, Adrenaline, Bond and leader.
I don't like exploting clad's blackness to hide so I picked meg because females don't have huge body's and its easier to hide behind objects. Also ever since I first played meg I had a bug at the end of the match which made her merge with another meg and I was like "The entity has chosen my main"
meg because of that thic booty, claudette because wakanda lives matter n shiet and dwight i don't know a lot of nerds feel identified with him, you're welcome😀
Claudette is popular because of Self-Care and her racial bonus to stealth. Meg is faster than ######### boi, and Dwight has Bond and is the default survivor.
They are starters and have pretty good perks! Claudette has self care Dwight has leader, and meg has sprint burst and quick and quiet! These are very good perks to use if your up for it, of course run anything you want but they are good perks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't tell if this is a serious question or not. But they were 3 of the first 4 original survivors along with Jake. And Jake didn't really have any interesting lore or memes. He was just the provider of the sabotage teachable which was powerful as hell back in the day, but after the nerf, he lost his popularity. Meanwhile the memes of Locker Dwight, Stealth Claudette, and Dashing Meg are the oldest in the game.
Claudette = Self Care
Meg = Sprint Burst
Nuff said.
Agreed, Tapp should be the most popular survivor. :'(
Because Meg is awesome (what every woman should aspire to be) and Claudette can hide in bushes.
Dwight... er... ok, I got nothing. No idea why anyone plays that dweeb.
I think it's just because he look like the generic weirdo in a Slasher movies.
Lol. And that's something people like?
I'm happy enough for them to be around (unlike Jakes) mind. Often good for a laugh. Game yesterday where I was on for a 4K and decided to go for it. 1 gen left, I slugged the 3rd survivor (who had decisive left anyway) and went looking for the Dwight. Found him, lost him, and started to panic a bit...
... I mean, he wouldn't would he? With all the stereotypes about Dwights, he wouldn't be hiding in this here locker??? But he was! Laughed all the way to the hook. Couldn't find no. 3 but she bled out anyway.
Can't tell anymore ahah, the last time i saw a typical Dwight was back then in 2016.
I'm more used to the bald Dwight stereotype now, if you know what i mean.
If you need to ask this question then I'm afraid I can't help you, OP.
When someone first opens survivor hes is set as default to be already chosen
Hahaha. I guess that makes sense actually.
Some also say that if you hide any survivor in a locker long enough, they become a Dwight.
Dwight for those dank memes.
They are all original characters so the first ones a lot of people levelled up, they also have between them Self Care, Botany, Empathy, Sprint Burst, Quick and Quiet, Adrenaline, Bond and leader.
Bond, adrenaline and sc
I think I know why:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrPEG8s6t0g
Claudette is popular because of Self-Care and her racial bonus to stealth. Meg is faster than ######### boi, and Dwight has Bond and is the default survivor.
Claudette is popular because of Self-Care and her racial> @Dwight_Fairfield said:
Leader stacks.
Activating Ludicrous Speed generator repairs!