OMG NEW BLIGHT SKIN
IT LOOKS SO AMAZING I MIGHT BUY THIS
wait...
oh...
it's linked and costs 1,485 cells.
nevermind!
IT LOOKS SO AMAZING I MIGHT BUY THIS
wait...
oh...
it's linked and costs 1,485 cells.
nevermind!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pic?
Ah, not gonna buy it, but I do hope every single Blight who are gonna chase me will have the skin.
Well tbf that one kinda needs to be linked
I've been waiting for a good Blight skin. Too bad I'm currently unemployed and re-entering grad school, so I'm broke af.
Body is 1 character too short
It straight up looks like something from Dark Souls. I love it.
If consoles are fixed I'll consider buying it.
It's also red rarity? That's a first.
Of course he looks good. They ripped off the worst part of him, his face.
Of all the killers that needed a mask..... well at least now he gets the extreme opposite of that.
Why was this moved to feedback and suggestions? it's not a feedback or a suggestion, it's a discussion about the blight skin.