I'm tired of people complaining about RCPD

Seriously it's one map in a game with so many maps. The most common excuse I hear about it is "Oh it doesn't suit the game" or "it's not good gameplay wise" etc. I'm glad they agree it's a beautiful map at least...

The fact that people dc when they get it as well just proves to me the entitlement of players on this game. Seriously enough is enough. You don't get it all the time, it's on a rotation with different maps and the offering for it is disabled ffs... seriously this community drives me insane at how entitled and childish it can be.

Sorry just had to have a little rant about it lol.

Comments

  • Map is pretty terrible I don't know how I'm expected to play say trickster on this map

  • @Satelit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2386838#Comment_2386838

    The problem is that BHVR keeps repeating the same mistakes over and over,1 second they rework maps to be smaller and more fair and the other they add a map that's pretty much 2 Mother Dwelling's stacked on top of eachother.

    I see it as being a bit overdue for a larger map. They have stayed on course with their mission of releasing smaller and smaller maps for the last few updates, so it's refreshing to see them add more variety with this 1 larger map. I'm also happy because I still can get a 3-4k on it, and I've seen other killers do the same with m1 killers...Can't wait to try it with GF when the offerings go live.

  • @Dito175 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2386838#Comment_2386838

    I feel like everyone just wants every map to be the same, it's the reason i hate outdoor maps so much, they are just a copy/paste of each other with a coat of paint over it.

    Exactly. like it must be cookie-cutter to fit some "exact" formula that is "x" size and following all these guidelines and specifications that can take away from the character of the individual realm.

  • Take into account that because the offering is reenabled, people are trying to get on it more and more. So although it technically is on 'rotation' as you put it, people are also now using the map offering to get on it, and its quite often.

    I've played 5 games today. 3 of those had RCPD offerings (2 of which I countered with my own map offering) while one was Midwich and 2 SWF players both d/c'd upon map load in (the other match was normal on Swamp). Some people don't like certain maps. Yes it sucks for the people who get left behind, but expecting people to not enjoy themselves so you can enjoy yourself is also entitlement.

  • Ok 2 things, people are allowed to have opinions. Nothing frustrates me more than people like you coming on the forums and berating people for having opinions you don't agree with.

    And people complain about the new map because it's objectively bad for dbd. It doesn't matter that it's only 1 map out of 20 something, it's still garbage and shouldn't be in the game. Let people have opinions ffs.

  • If I’m playing Trickster or Blight on RCPD I’ll just take the 5 min ban when dc penalties come back. I choose to stay sane

  • It wouldn't matter if it was 1 map out of 100, it's still a terribly designed map for DBD's gameplay. A map being nice looking is great and all, but there's a reason classic multiplayer maps are classics, and it's not how beautiful they are.

  • My only problem is its really laggy for me right now.

1 2 ›