Blight, he literall is missing the bottom half of his face.
I cannot believe that the majority think iit's the Twins Oo They look pretty normal to me. Charlotte only have some scars on ehr face but she is quite nice looking. As for Victor is isn't that bad, just have sharp teeth and a third eye. I mean even Hillbilly is more disfigured than those two.
im suprised that twins are getting this many votes, while victor is really ugly, Charlotte bears enough human feature that make her recognizable, meanwhile hag is so deformed i didn't even know she was a black woman
The Twins' design lacks any appeal. I should like them for the hole in Charlotte's chest (I like viscerally grotesque horror), but her puffy face with its weak chin and her chunky frame are ugly on a basic level, and that doesn't make her better as a horror monster, it just makes her generally unappealing.
She's not mutilated enough to have the beauty of a cenobite, and she's not deformed enough to be a mutant hillbilly like from The Hills Have Eyes. Her design is weak.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My friend Freddy is uglier in his face than in modeling.
the zombies i guess.
I was looking at Nemesis as I was getting hung and the model just seems like a bad Thanos ripoff. They should have made Albert Wesker the RE killer.
Everyone looks like a model compared to hillbilly
Blight, he literall is missing the bottom half of his face.
I cannot believe that the majority think iit's the Twins Oo They look pretty normal to me. Charlotte only have some scars on ehr face but she is quite nice looking. As for Victor is isn't that bad, just have sharp teeth and a third eye. I mean even Hillbilly is more disfigured than those two.
Have you seen charlotte? Shes basically decaying and viktor is an abomination from an eldritch realm beyond our comprehension.
His face looks like it’s dripping off.
Oni without the mask is a little bit rough, I must say.
I find it hard to find anything attractive about a child molester.
I remember him from Guardians Of The Galaxy!!!
Why is Clown on this list? He's literally bae.
Anyways, Susie.
Trickster
Err hard choice there's a lot of freaky looking killers.
Susie and Trickster.
Susie looks like an e-girl and Trickster looks like something I can't say because the mods will get mad at me again lmao
Nea
I actually don't like looking at Victor and Charlotte, which is different from other killers where I just don't particularly enjoy their design.
im suprised that twins are getting this many votes, while victor is really ugly, Charlotte bears enough human feature that make her recognizable, meanwhile hag is so deformed i didn't even know she was a black woman
Twins without a doubt. I just find their overall look to be really gross but not in a good way, if that makes sense.
as someone else stated, nea, also my boy nemmy is a very tall drink of water
Yes.
The Twins' design lacks any appeal. I should like them for the hole in Charlotte's chest (I like viscerally grotesque horror), but her puffy face with its weak chin and her chunky frame are ugly on a basic level, and that doesn't make her better as a horror monster, it just makes her generally unappealing.
She's not mutilated enough to have the beauty of a cenobite, and she's not deformed enough to be a mutant hillbilly like from The Hills Have Eyes. Her design is weak.