Question
pls don't judge... but does anyone know where I can get a dbd body pillow? Specifically a pig body pillow...
Tagged:
Mod
pls don't judge... but does anyone know where I can get a dbd body pillow? Specifically a pig body pillow...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Anyone?
I don't think this is a question that you should ask here, but the internet always has places for this kind of stuff.
You will have to search.
Damn... I don't like searching for things...
ok this person has some golden posts
Every time I see you make a post, I never know what I'm expecting
I try to keep things interesting
I uh....
what?
Didn't they sell an official Huntress body pillow a few years ago?
Yup, and shirtless David.
Congrats on your 3.6k posts!
btw, aren’t these suuperr cute piggys jus oinking to be cuddled🐷🥰
It is horrifying that a person would even be interested in a product like this. And people wonder where my despising of anime comes from...
Oh yeah.
Thank.
Your welc
Unless it's our Official Merchandise from the DbD Store, I'm sorry but we cannot allow advertising on this platform - especially from things that are expressly in contradiction to our rules around merchandise.
For anyone who's interested, the information can be found here but what can/can't be done with fan made items: https://www.bhvr.com/fan-created-content/