Not all killers are heartless...
funny meme
funny meme
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Glad to know GF'S GF is getting some use out of that CTRL key.
Cute π
Technically, those two are. So is Freddy, Michael, Clown, Trapper, Huntress, Nurse, Doctor, Demogorgon, Pyramid Head, Oni, Blight, Legion...
You get what I mean.
(Intense sweating) how did u know?
Very
... yeah
Well theyβre both psychotic so I guess they are perfect together?
Exactly π
As a Ghostface main I don't know how to feel about this.
As a ghostface main I love it
lol
...
Should I add more art?
I'm pretty sure Bubba has a few hearts slowly digesting in his stomach. From the mask that he constantly wears, it seems like Claudette is is favorite flavor.
is it your art?? it's pretty cute π
also sure! this looks amazing!!
Sadly it ''tis not mine... I wish I was that talented... but I do like anything to do with ghostface or pig
same, it looks wholesome!! π
π only wholesome images on my Christian forum