Don't look if you hate ships
I totally ship it even though a lot of people dont
I totally ship it even though a lot of people dont
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Aight usually I'm against most killer ships that involve killers that are psychopaths...
But this is cute af.
i know right, it's adorable
Too cute (died)
I wholeheartedly disagree with this ship, but the artist sure is talented.
Everyone's got there opinion but I'm glad you still like it
"Hey Danny, you're wife's a pig!"
... (slow claps) great pun...
Not a fan of the weird loli anime thing.
But Amanda is so co-dependent that I can't really imagine her not clinging to someone like Ghostface lol
That's why it works Amanda is co-dependent and ghostface is just good at picking up chicks
me like
Same
It's kinda hot
ya
Imagine when he tries to kick her to the curb though ๐
I would never do something that low
I'm a killer but I'm not evil
Im here for it!
Here for what?
That ship!
Its adorable and oddly makes sense.
Well you see, when you tell me not to look at something...
I just have to take a peek...
Also this is probably the most tame ######### ive seen in this community when it comes to this stuff so, good job!
Well I haven't seem this one yet
Yeah I'm not into the.... other stuff
U like it?
I always thought the concept of shipping surrounding the lore was odd. But, they're fine nice to see and can show community investment in the game and lore. This one is nice.
Thx
Wonder if there is any art of Danny "booping the snoot"? I mean that in a completely non sexual way, more of a cute little couple thing.
I like this very much.
Awh, this is kinda cute.
I'm not a fan of ships either, but I'm not gonna hate the artist for making what they want
By the way, when I read ships, I took it as a boat ship and said I ######### LOVE BOATS
So as natural, I got confused