I like Feng's butt
I am sincere, it attracts my attention when I play killer and I knock her down and she lifts her clothes when she is wearing this cosmetic.
I am sincere, it attracts my attention when I play killer and I knock her down and she lifts her clothes when she is wearing this cosmetic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Leave your horniness from these Christian forums immediately.
I share my experience from the last game I had what Nemesis lol.
I wonder if you have same reaction with Meg's black dress.
Don't give OP ideas to do some staring.
No, but Felix in his cowboy dress drives me crazy to see those arms.
Imagine 2 killers... ghostface and pig... now follow me on this.... ghostface accidentally knocks pig onto the ground and....
What about Leon? =(
Bruh
Proceed to do a ... to Pig ,on the ground, unprotected.
Someday there will be a TeamFelix vs TeamLeon and I will have my winner.
Look at him. he is so perfect.
cool
๐คคnice...
does skirt Feng flip her skirt up like Lisa can?
Yous have both been punished for your crimes.
I don't care... I'll just do my time and then I'll be with my beloved again
One does not get out of horny jail until they are horny no more.
Hmmmmmmm....
Dont act out of line or its solitary confinement for you, bud.
Don't test me...
How long does the treatment last? It's not my fault that Feng appeared to me in that dress and knocked her down on the floor. I am one more victim.
Forever
Or up until you can prove you're no longer a horny person and dont deserve to be bonked, especially considering what you want for Leon and what you said about Pig ๐
I can show that I can change my mind by cleaning myself and being one with purity.