All DbD Characters ranked (including legendary skins)
All dbd characters legendary skins included
post ur tier list down below :)
All dbd characters legendary skins included
post ur tier list down below :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Very objective list right here
As requested. (Note: Feng only applies when in her Bunny Feng outfit, any other outfit would be down one tier.)
(Wait, were these solely on appearance or playing as/against them?)
Here you go:
Ace Best Girl
however you feel about the characters.. its up to you
i agree
The only people I care about are myself (ghostface), the pig, and the legion.
jed does have a high ego
to be honest bunny feng players are so diffrent i should of made a seperate potrait
... who dat?
... ghostface, lol
Thought his name was Danny?
he has an alias, jed is his alias that he uses
I can understand the other characters positions in the the tier list, but...why did you put Jane in the "delete your game" category? ._.
Ah ok that makes sense... his ego may be big but at least he cares about someone other that himself
cause ive never seen a jane or even nancy do anything to help the team. (obviously not all janes are trash) but most janes dont know what there doin
Spilled some facts on it, my bad.
im offended by the zombie and char hate
Nah I don't really hate the zombies, they're just too mysterious for my tastes. I guess I'd move them up a tier lol.
Definitely not biased /s
where nemmy jill and leon?
Old list that didn’t have them but since I don’t care for RE they’d be in ehhh
Eh, I tried.
i do like look-see better than herman 2
The Look-See is awesome. I wish it made the creature's clicking noise instead of the Doc's laugh, though. And I wish it had a different weapon; before they patched the sets, I used Doc's cane instead of the giant wrench.
i honestly dont mind, the weapon is a weird choice but his creepy head makes him so much fun
I'm sorry but lisa is stunning. End of discussion.
I love how nearly all of these are shitting on Hag.
she deserves it dude, she stole my kidney, i woke up after a trial in a tub of ice
kate is queen so
I agree with her deserving it, I'm here for it.
Edit: and also because I made a tier list and placed her into the "b1tch" category where she belongs :) (she was the only one)
where is the other zombie on the list?
he always downs my characters so i left his dusty ass off the list
This is where I stand with the other killers, I obviously didn't put ghostface because that's me
Pig is my best friend and demo is like a loyal dog to me
Just telling the truth.
the victor hate
what about birch?
??? Hmm must've missed it sorry
first time ive seen someone like julie over susie
He deserves it
hes such a sweetheart
NEW
nancy beain that high makes me question the human race
I'm a huge fan of the show, that's why I also put Jonathan high.
makes sense, him having steves voice annoys me tho
As a Jill Main ( If you cannot tell )
I am incredibly offended by that "meh"
I just don't like her design that much in the new 3 😭 It's mainly the Leon-esque floofy hair
Make these legendary skins
as much as i like re5 and want sheva in, albino jill scares me