Another clue to seeing Chucky in Dead by Daylight.

2021-07-24 (1).png 2021-07-24 (2).png

This will be the last time I will talk about this, but I had talked about the director of the game following an actress from the cast of the Chucky series, this time. The responsible company who directs the project of the new Chucky series, follows the account of Dead by Daylight, honestly this surely is not a coincidence since the directors of the game mentioned that many famous companies want to make a collaboration with Behavior to promote their product, because this company is linked to the Chucky series (Maybe Crypt TV I'm not very sure) If the Candyman chapter is fulfilled and the theories are true, it is probably that this will be fulfilled and perhaps it will give me the fame of being a prophet or leaker like Daniel Richtman lol.

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure BHVR and Stephen King followed each other a while back and nothing came of it, this probably doesn't mean anything.

  • @Jarol said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6J56DRV57EEV/2021-07-24-281-29.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZKEP2X9UROIZ/2021-07-24-282-29.png

    This will be the last time I will talk about this, but I had talked about the director of the game following an actress from the cast of the Chucky series, this time. The responsible company who directs the project of the new Chucky series, follows the account of Dead by Daylight, honestly this surely is not a coincidence since the directors of the game mentioned that many famous companies want to make a collaboration with Behavior to promote their product, because this company is linked to the Chucky series (Maybe Crypt TV I'm not very sure) If the Candyman chapter is fulfilled and the theories are true, it is probably that this will be fulfilled and perhaps it will give me the fame of being a prophet or leaker like Daniel Richtman lol.

    This is just way too obtuse to be seen as a potential clue.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    I'm pretty sure BHVR and Stephen King followed each other a while back and nothing came of it, this probably doesn't mean anything.

    But Mathieu Cote followed Natalia Dyer and Joe Keery before the stranger things chapter was announced, so you never know.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    I'm pretty sure BHVR and Stephen King followed each other a while back and nothing came of it, this probably doesn't mean anything.

    In fact Behavior does not follow Stephen King, but MCote, it is also the Pennywise license that MCote prefers but the owner is a curmudgeon who will not silk, but this publication would not be a coincidence when knowing that a company follows an account of a game, Since they announced that many companies want to have a collaboration, I see it as an option to consider, but if it is fulfilled, it is because I was always right with these small details.

  • Man you are giving me hope. Child's Play is my dream license. I really wanna see this chapter. Chucky will be my new killer main and Andy is my new survivor. I hope they comes soon.

  • You are right, despite the fact that nothing has been confirmed, one should always be attentive to what may happen, see how a company like Konami or Capcom follows the account of a game or of another company or of those responsible for a game I know I'm not a detective or a leaker, but this I keep in mind, it is logical thinking. If Candyman is fulfilled, this will probably be fulfilled. It is only a matter of time. In addition, I am always active in social networks and obsessive, I see who can be linked to Dead by Daylight and days ago, the first photo, Syfy's company did not follow the DbD account, because now it suddenly follows it? Is it because this week they will release the official trailer of the series, promotional photos? This month they always tend to release content for movies, collaborations, new games and premieres. But I bet this won't be a coincidence.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    Man you are giving me hope. Child's Play is my dream license. I really wanna see this chapter. Chucky will be my new killer main and Andy is my new survivor. I hope they comes soon.

    If this comes true, it will be the first killer I'll spend money on in over a year and a half. They better give him his laugh and a lunge similar to victors.

  • inb4 a Sharknado chapter.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2381159#Comment_2381159

    If this comes true, it will be the first killer I'll spend money on in over a year and a half. They better give him his laugh and a lunge similar to victors.

    If they add him, i am sure him laugh will add too. Chucky will be one of the best chapter i am sure. Him all legend laughs on this video:


    https://youtu.be/cQMzwiBJyY0


    Also i wanna chase music like this video but he will has him legend laugh


    https://youtu.be/6w2Wrd7aS8o


  • @Northener1907 said:

    Man you are giving me hope. Child's Play is my dream license. I really wanna see this chapter. Chucky will be my new killer main and Andy is my new survivor. I hope they comes soon.

    Pray that this is fulfilled, I am aware of the news that may appear during these months to see what happens, a small detail like this may be the key to finding the treasure.

  • hey remember when a dbd dev made a joke about sugary sweets + bees right before the 4th anniversary and convinced so many people it was Candyman only for us to not have had Candyman for literally over a year?

    yeah all im saying is don't be too hopeful

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    hey remember when a dbd dev made a joke about sugary sweets + bees right before the 4th anniversary and convinced so many people it was Candyman only for us to not have had Candyman for literally over a year?

    yeah all im saying is don't be too hopeful

    We will have to see it during the end of the year, from what I remember, I arrived at the game when the 4th anniversary started and the first news I saw was that of Candyman in Dbd but it was never fulfilled due to the issue of the pandemic. After the leaks of chapter 17 and 18 pointed to Candyman but neither, that was because of the delay of the film, now as the film opens next month, we will see what happens. Also in my games I see references to bees on the loading screen. Anything better I keep my expectations as low as possible.

  • @Jarol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2381159#Comment_2381159

    Pray that this is fulfilled, I am aware of the news that may appear during these months to see what happens, a small detail like this may be the key to finding the treasure.

    I am not believer but i have hopes for Chucky. He and Jason last popular slashers and maybe Candyman. Jason has license problems. So Chucky is just waiting to come fog.

    Entity loves killers like Freddy, Ghostface, Clown. I am sure Chucky will be one of the Entity's favs.

  • Does anyone ever consider that maybe since DBD is a horror game that, ya know, people follow it because they enjoy it? Especially other companies that produce horror content? This logic of "x company follows DBD Twitter, this means a new chapter with that license!" is getting annoying and out of hand.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2381170#Comment_2381170

    If they add him, i am sure him laugh will add too. Chucky will be one of the best chapter i am sure. Him all legend laughs on this video:

    https://youtu.be/cQMzwiBJyY0

    Also i wanna chase music like this video but he will has him legend laugh

    https://youtu.be/6w2Wrd7aS8o

    Man, that terror radius music will creep the crap out of me. As much as I'd love to play him as killer, versing him will be a nightmare, a welcome nightmare, but a nightmare nonetheless. I'll be so paranoid looking around for him the second I hear it. If they do it right, he could be a stealthy jump scare killer that is on par with Scratched Mirror Myers, though I know lots of people here don't like jump scares, it's a nice change of pace from what we've been getting.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    hey remember when a dbd dev made a joke about sugary sweets + bees right before the 4th anniversary and convinced so many people it was Candyman only for us to not have had Candyman for literally over a year?

    yeah all im saying is don't be too hopeful

    I'm thinking something happened and it needed to be pushed back, I'm gonna stick to that theory

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2381183#Comment_2381183

    I am not believer but i have hopes for Chucky. He and Jason last popular slashers and maybe Candyman. Jason has license problems. So Chucky is just waiting to come fog.

    Entity loves killers like Freddy, Ghostface, Clown. I am sure Chucky will be one of the Entity's favs.

    Tomorrow supposedly comes the trailer for his series, what happens and if there is any more connection with DbD (Unfortunately not the Spiderman No Way Home)

  • @Maperson What do you think friend?

  • @Northener1907 said:

    Man you are giving me hope. Child's Play is my dream license. I really wanna see this chapter. Chucky will be my new killer main and Andy is my new survivor. I hope they comes soon.

    Disgruntled Andy from Cult of Chucky is a great survivor idea

  • Your on the thinnest of ice when you call this a clue

  • If I have to run from Victor 2.0 for hundreds of games, I'm done.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    Your on the thinnest of ice when you call this a clue

    True, but this was also a way to confirm what chapter was released.

    So... I'd say it's more iffy than anything

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2381159#Comment_2381159

    Disgruntled Andy from Cult of Chucky is a great survivor idea

    Evil was with him from him child times to adult times. And he survived against Chucky all times. He is one of the great survivors. He can come with really fun perks.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    Your on the thinnest of ice when you call this a clue

    It is an account of a company following a game, it is possible to confirm a chapter through these means, but I want to see if it can be true about Candyman, etc. Other companies like Liongstate, New Line Cinema, Konami, Capcom follow DbD and developers, we'll see what can happen.