Idea for a small Doctor change
So I found something that they could make good use out of AI. So I have a simple and cool suggestion because Doctor's illusions never really work. Make it so they come out of the current position the Doctor is at and take a different path and controlled by the AI that is in the bot match with Trapper. And once it gets close it just disappears. Just a neat little change to make good use of AI.
Comments
I remember the days when I first started playing DBD, when Doctor's illusions actually had an effect on me. And I miss that feeling.
I would like said change.
Yes, this would be great. But I’d go so far as to make the illusions run at survivors and scare the crap out of them.
Illusions can already tell you the survivors location right?
should be better the illusions cause a terror radius to confuse survivors?
I was about to suggest this. I know that it’s an illusion if there’s no terror radius. Also if they moved towards survivors, even a little bit, I think it would get people
Yeah that's what this post was about. They actually move after the survivors.
Could do both. They should try anything to trick you into thinking the real killer is chasing you. It would be awesome.
In a way. Doesn't help too much. I mean the zombies do the same thing. And Doctor is mediocre anyways. It'd be nice to have better killers. Especially ones that are built on messing with you. Would be very unique.
Yea, when I read it I thought you meant they behave like the zombies and walk, sorry. Running would be nice, I doubt it’ll happen any time soon though.
Hopefully we are wrong and it does happen soon. It'd be super cool.